Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

olyve123

Somebody else said it but I think the reason she like Thailand and Cambodia is the average income is so low and there are so many families in relative poverty that it makes her feel very well off - where if she was in the uk her OF wouldn’t get her a Tesco meal deal and she’d be on UC , which is something she thinks she’s “better” than
---
Also are we saying the whole jail thing was old pictures from an immigration trip, as they were Thai immigration and she’s in Cambodia now
How have none of the Huns realised they are paying Jordan’s rent too!! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
Poor little guy 😢 even aside from the bruises (which are horrendous and worrying) he just looks so…unhealthy. Malnourished and poorly.

He’s so isolated, only has his deadbeat mum. Can’t tell anyone, and there’s nowhere to tell anyway. Awful.

SAS20211

VIP Member
I think shes not paid the rent and run the apartment she had into the ground in thailand. To the point they've kicked her out and changed the locks. She never proves any pictures or videos of the police, these phone calls or you ever here people turning up. Shes delusional about whats actually happening. She knows the social will be all over her and the babys dad doesn't want him like the others. Jordan for some reason needed to go to cambodia for a visa run even though he supposedly owns his own business.. works in thailand and asia?

Shes now come up with this wild story ongoing so people feel sorry for her and send her money. She's got no filter to the point what she'll do for money.
---
Also.. if Jordan wasn't there why isn't she off live by selling her self on the internet like normal? Shes sat on live cause thats all jordan will allow her to do.

Lj8

that poor little boy. She hasn’t had any of his jabs done and I’d imagine the daycare he goes to has all sorts or bugs flying around with all those kids. Also doesn’t help he never seems to have eaten a vegetable.
It’s so sad he don’t deserve this at all, he needs routine and stability. It’s no life dragging a toddler around different parts of the world with no money or home. Even her behaviour tonight he was awake when she was trying to smash the bottle to cut herself you could here him 😔

• Sad

hiyalove

Did anyone see the insta live where she was listing all the things the baby has eaten in one day
List longer than Pinocchio’s nostrils 😂😂
Doesn’t read tattle my arse
Well on a positive note, the boy got to have a bit of fun today! That’s the most I’ve seen him smile ever! Too bad the instinct to make her child happy doesn’t come naturally to her and only comes as a result of trying to prove strangers on the internet wrong! Let see if you keep this up Ellis! Probably not, once Jordans back all your attention will be back on him and talking about how you’re going to stick your tongue where the sun don’t shine in front of your son and for the world to hear, oh and calling your son a r-tard along with your bucktooth boyfriend. Where’s that fighting spirit we saw the other night when your man says things like that to your child you say you’ll do anything to protect?!

olyve123

She’s needed a visa every other time she’s been on the beg n borrow 🙄 like a baghead sayin they need money “for food”
It’s basically bando diaries abroad at this point - I actually know someone whose nephew was raised in Thailand by a dad who was just blazed the whole time and when his dad died he came back to the UK and spends his time robbing and in and out of prison for theft and drugs because he doesn’t have life skills - he just knows moving house and getting weed 😔😔😔

• Sad

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Her child was so unwell and she wasn’t bothered about trying to her his medication into him.

His breathing and cough sounded horrendous. She wasn’t sitting cuddling him in and soothing him. She was sat on live in silence.

I can’t bare her. I always feel children need their mum but she shouldn’t be a mum!
hes been ill for months and she’s essentially did nothing for him. he looks like a battered ghost

• Sad

rosieflowers

VIP Member
Jesus that's awful. He's barely even two. That's extreme neglect :( he must be in a lot of pain. No wonder he is so listless most of the time.

• Sad
She's forgetting if she gives up her son in the UK, she can actually get charged for child neglect.
I feel sorry for the poor kid
It’s unlikely they’d charge her for child neglect that happened abroad here. I think the most likely scenario is she’s wanted for something her that she fled from so she’d go to a police station shortly after landing with him to hand herself in at which point the little one would be taken into care.

If she does that, it will be the best thing she could do for him so I hope she does.

Reactions: 9

Helliebella

VIP Member
Yeah she’d need a birth certificate surely to get his passport.
I know the kids fair skinned but having lived in hot countries his entire life, surely he would have a bit of colour but he just looks withdrawn and pasty all the time. Doesn’t seem to make a sound either. All screams abused child 😔

StreakyBacon

I see Ellis is giving another mum on the run advice.

This one has already had 6 kids removed and is pregnant. Her partner is a known sexual predator and suspected nonce whose already served 8 years for robbing old ladies one of which, after him beating her, died

Mum on the run 2 for anyone curious

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry

hiyalove

She’s on the beg again. Now she’s saying her insurance isn’t paying out, I’ll eat my hat if she ever had insurance in the first place. If she had a bill she could post it and scribble everything out bar the costs? I don’t understand why her boyfriend can’t help her out with this if he’s apparently got a good job?

Attachments

• Angry

gimm3more

VIP Member
Even those who once supported her are commenting on her latest video telling her to just go back to the UK, asking why she’s still giving her location away on TikTok and all the rest. Then there’s loads of folk tagging Lancashire police asking them to help 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Whatever123

VIP Member
She don’t look like she’s got that much she looks so rough and looks manic it’s worrying when she’s the sole person supposedly looking out for that little baby
Yeah I got blocked for saying it’s sad he doesn’t have any other family around. Her weirdo supporters said ‘all he needs is his mum’ then I said ‘what if something happened to her? It’s not ideal’ again her supporters saying lots of people are in similar situations. Ummm not really! How many people do you know growing up in a foreign country with only their unstable druggie mother?! It’s awful. Not only that, I just feel sad for that boy having no love around him and just hearing her aggressive vile tone and words constantly. He is going to be so traumatised. He doesn’t stand a chance unfortunately. Poor sweet boy that will end up a menace to society or a danger to himself or both due to his upbringing and circumstances. Heartbreaking.