Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hellothere_

All valid and true but at the end of the day, she's the only one out of the two of them responsible for that child. And she clearly gives no fucks about his safety or wellbeing. Yeah, you might lose your temper but you wouldn't start cutting yourself to ribbons on live in front of your kid and threatening to end your life. I'm more concerned about that behaviour being witnessed by an innocent child than who's to blame for the break up and the fallout really.
Oh no I completely understand and agree. I think at this point the best thing she could do for both of them is come back to the uk so they have a stable life regardless if that’s together or apart. He’s so young and needs stability. They both don’t speak the languages in the countries they’re in so it’s going to isolate him when he is eventually old enough for school, they have no secure home or income. I just hope he never has to witness his mum do anything like that again otherwise he will end up traumatised. Hopefully he is too young to remember😞

Reactions: 8

SAS20211

VIP Member
Do we really believe she’s being stalked? I’m just assuming she’s not and it’s paranoia caused by either drugs or mental ill health 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly this. I haven't bothered commening on here since yesterday cause the stories getting more delusional by the minute and its boring. Surely to god no one believes the shit show.

Wouldn't she be landed with a hospital bill as well? Or is this her orchestrated plan for money - Help me pay my hospital bills. Also who has her boy. It all smells fishy.

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
before it gets deleted off telegram, here she is blackmailing Jordan, threatening to lie to USA police to basically raid his mums house all because she wants her tiktok account back. The worst thing is, she actually thinks she is justified in doing this to his poor mother.

---
Further justifying it 😱
---
😱
She’s out of control.

• Wow

SAS20211

VIP Member
Yeah I heard that bit too- she left the baby and her passport with a woman and her kids at a phone shop - she said she knew her and she’d helped her before BUT before that she said she’d no idea where the phone shop was so she had to borrow a random man’s phone round the pool to search thru 100’s of phone shops to find it , so she can’t of known her that well can she?!?!?!

She had said there was money on the side and when she woke up it was gone- on the phone to Jordan she was asking why he took it

What good men she attracts😂😂😂
I have a feelinf Jordans gonna break free and tell us some home truths about her.

olyve123

She looks smashed to be fair - she didn’t mention her cigarettes and weed in the budget breakdowns 🤣

• Haha

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
The way she eats is disgusting 🤮 it’s how u eat when u have been drinking and drink and I will never understand why they film them self eating.

• Sick

hiyalove

I really do hope the police somewhere catch up with her and take that child, she’s not a fit mother at all and is totally delusional and so are her followers who big her up and send her money. Imagine ever calling your child the r word and people still saying ‘you’re a great mum’. They’re half the problem enabling her. Imagine when he gets old enough to understand what that means? Heartbreaking. It will all catch up with her tho, it’s only a matter of time.

Starfact

She can't even remember her own lies. She said she can't sell her house in the UK as she can't afford a solicitor. But then 5 mins later she said she's co operating with the police and keeps in contact with her solicitor in the UK. It's all bullshit for money.

holly.jones95

She’s now shouting at Jordan at a bar with the baby whilst drinking beer, because he said to calm down because she’s off her tits and it’s very obvious….
Coke rage.

holly.jones95

jeeez I must be so dumb yea she was so on edge but I didn't think of coke or maybe I live a sheltered life lol
you’ve obviously never taken it then, I took it for 10 years it’s very easy to tell when you’re an ex-user, it is definitely coke. Clearly one of her fans to be defending her

• Wow

katie j

She’s now coming back to the uk apparently! She knows there a good change her son gonna be taken. I think she’s had enough being a parent now.

I was under the impression the Cambodia trip was purely for the visa? Surely they’re just heading back to Thailand? I don’t believe a word she says about having to flee. It’s all smoke and mirrors.

dottynotty

Chatty Member
So her son is in ‘hospital’ but she did a live with a green screen and was clearly smoking and swigging coke. Honestly I think it’s all bull - she’s doing lives on her Instagram now.

olyve123

I actually have an inkling this is all for the views- she’s desparate for cash and I think she’s not beyond fabricating a fall out to get more money

gimm3more

VIP Member
She’s live now and I saw in the comments that Jordan has reported her to the police so she has now run away to Bali
If true Indonesia incl Bali have super strict laws. She won’t be able to do her sex work there nor will she be able to stay with any men as they’re not married. And you can only stay for 30 days at a time twice on a tourist visa.

• Wow

Starfact

She only has tik to get money from people. She was mentioning earlier she hasn't got a suitcase and she can't afford one. Then on her live someone said how much are they? She answered not sure ohh i did go past some the other day tho (so she's not saying no to people) . People will be sending her money via PayPal now for a suitcase. I think it'll go on her obvious drug habit. These followers of hers who always want to help and send money they are just giving her drugs. Which would be fine, if she wants to fuck her own life up but she has a little boy that needs her. God imagine when the boy is 7 years old and becomes more aware of his surroundings.....