Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She resembles Lucius out of the cramp twins and is deranged, she actually makes me sick the way she acts and eats , I get she had a rough upbringing but surely she'd want better for her son at this point she's totally failing hom.
I’m of the opinion she really doesn’t care about the kid. She does on a superficial level to keep up appearances but he’s a prop to her and the older he gets and the more complex his needs become it’s nothing but a recipe for disaster. I don’t even have children but can see where she is failing him! She is such an unfit woman to be having a child in her care

Reactions: 9

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
Her lies can get extremely confusing tbh I don’t blame you!
Yep exactly, even she can’t keep track of them 😄

My best advice to anyone new to watching her - take everything she says with an ENORMOUS pinch of salt. More like a gallon of salt…the narrative changes every few hours.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Ive just watched her 'morning routine'. I think the little boy is developmentally delayed or, more likely, damaged by in utero/or post birth substance misuse. He doesn't come across as particularly autistic, he isn't ritualistic, obsessive, no 'stimming' .... just totally switched off.

Yes he dosent look autistic to me, he looks depressed and scared. wee mite

• Sad

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
What a fucking skanky knuckle dragging swamp cunt this woman is. Just been catching up on this thread and the tiktoks. She is 100% breastfeeding so often because she knows it pulls in the perverts. Trying to cover it or not, she knows what she's doing. She'd sell that kid for a quarter 🍃 and a bottle of vodka. Absolutely disgusting. That poor little boy will be on the front of a national newspaper before long.

gimm3more

VIP Member
I agree with this. Something does have to be done for the sake of that child, he’s not safe at all. She is not in the right frame of mind and I don’t know if it’s the situation she’s in that causing it or that’s just how she is in general. Someone was going to contact children across borders I think?
It’s not for people on Tattle to get involved. I get why people want to do this but it’s extremely difficult and complicated to implicate yourself into trying to “save” this boy. It could make things worse.

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
That’s poor kids not been in hospital it looked like a hotel complex they are in, then she takes him to the trampolines , no plasters from his drips not a bruises from a cannula, let’s be honest his pale and would bruise because most kids do. And why would I take a sick kid to the trampolines anyway

Reactions: 8

gimm3more

VIP Member
Ive just watched her 'morning routine'. I think the little boy is developmentally delayed or, more likely, damaged by in utero/or post birth substance misuse. He doesn't come across as particularly autistic, he isn't ritualistic, obsessive, no 'stimming' .... just totally switched off.
Ironic when she was throwing all sorts of disgusting ableist slurs around recently about other people’s kids. She’s thick as fuck

Roxygetlost

The kid is so malnourished he is grey and you can see the muscle wastage on him. This won't end well for the poor little boy 🥹 x

• Sad

dottynotty

Chatty Member
She did a tour on TikTok, the baby outside not far from the pool. More invested in showing her room and the bathroom. I don’t see this ending well for her or her child. Two minutes and he could have fell in the pool.

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
I am so glad there is a tattle for this woman she’s come up on my fyp and could immediately tell something was off about her - she’s deluded beyond belief! I am going to catch up on the thread but are any authorities currently looking for her and her son right now? I’m so worried for him looking through her multiple tiktoks. She looks so mentally unstable
She moves around a lot and tends to stay in countries whose social services equivalents wouldn’t be interested. Her son was born abroad and has never been to the U.K. so they don’t have any responsibility/jurisdiction.

Ell87

VIP Member
Yeah I agree with what you've said too, not excusing anything she says or does but it's clearly related to her traumatic childhood. She won't because she doesn't trust any professionals, but she should seek proper help if she truly wants to be a better person and parent! I was actually fooled (albeit for a short time) when she was in Turkey and had just had the baby, she was so loving and affectionate with him (not the fake shit she does now) she was always cooking proper food and just seemed to be doing so much better in life, then the next time I came across her she was high as a kite smoking weed in the same house as her tiny baby!

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
She has been mentally unwell since before leaving UK. I don't think she ever received any kind of help because of her childhood. Just here's some money it's all better now. Wasn't she always screaming people were following her and showing innocent peoples cars ? And wasn't there a video with her abusing a young girl when she was over helping in Thailand the 1st time. I do think she's a danger to that wee boy.

holly.jones95

did she just say on live she’s going to kiss every part of her son’s body when she gets home including his arsehole? Did anyone else hear this?

• Wow
  • Sick

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
She truly is scum. Only the lowest of the low goes after kids…to say things like that, Christ, her son has no chance of a good life with that animal raising him.

holly.jones95

God what is she on? She looks off her head 🤮 she looks scary jheeze
she 100% is. Coming from an ex-user, she’s definitely taken cocaine. She’s so erratic. Look at her eyes, she had powder on her nose a minute ago 🤢 all whilst breastfeeding that poor little boy and trying to breastfeed another random baby. My heart hurts 💔

• Wow

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
I agree, it’s common for people with a history of abuse to grow up with very strange boundaries (or lack thereof). Obviously not justifying anything she does and we don’t know the details of her past, but it does fit.