Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
That little boy is gonna be traumatised to fuck after all of this. Such a shit start to his life with that for a mum

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
What I’m abit confused about is..
this woman has been begging on TikTok for money, she’s been given various different amounts,. For various different things.
But in her live said to the restaurant owner ‘I’ll be back to pay the bill’
How’s she paying the bill for them all to eat, when 3 days ago was asking for a fiver to get the baby nappies.

Reactions: 11

crazycakelady

VIP Member
You force your child if you have to my son is type 1 diabetic do you think he likes up to 8 injections and lots of finger pricks a day but we bribe cajole and if needs be we have to force him

Reactions: 10

olyve123

She’s live on mum on the run global and needs £650 by weekend for a visa run
Surprise surprise guys 😂😂

Apparently her weekly outgoings are £780 👀👀👀👀
---
So it’s £200 per week rent, £200 per week for nursery , £100 per week for transport and £200-250 per week for food

What a lot of shit

• Haha

hiyalove

I think she’s overly paranoid because of the drugs and she’s the type of girl that doesn’t listen or take on board what anyone says, she always thinks she’s right and knows best so I don’t know why she comes on asking for help and support when she never listens. What she actually wants is money to continue doing what she likes. She must know for a fact that the child would be taken if she went back to the uk because of things she hadn’t said online. Surely if you knew these ‘stalkers’ in the uk were being malicious and the things they were saying were untrue, you’d prove that to social services. If it were me in her shoes I’d still go back to the uk where I know there would be support for me and my child, even if it meant having my child in care in the interim until I proved myself.

• Heart

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
Where is her son? I saw she posted she hasn’t seen him in 49 hours, but he‘s safe?
Definitely bull shit, if had lost her kid she would be all tictok , she had all that energy over a man that took her last £10 , so imagine if he had been taken what she would say

Natashaakley123

Chatty Member
There’s something about her that gives me the creeps. She gives me lady Nonce vibes. Dunno just weird horrid vibes. I genuinely think she would do anything for money.
You are spot on! When I used to watch her years ago on twitch or rumble she would do the most depraved sexual acts that are sickening with creepy guys for money she would laugh about it sometimes make them bleed it was sick! It was also said she was doing sexual acts with her dogs at that time for money 🤮 she never confirmed nor denied. That house was a house of horrors men turning up at all hours and she had all this weird sexual equipment in her bedroom that looked more like torture equipment she's sick in her head

• Sick
  • Wow

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Her boyfriend is as bad as her with the making stuff up. He is a bad egg, all that it's over is to get sympathy and money. She needs to come back to the UK for help and support, not to hand the kid over. She could get parenting class and healthcare and work with social services. They wouldn't take him off her just support. She needs a whole lot of counselling as well. She could even settle somewhere away from Preston and the bad people she is running from.
Are you kidding? She's clearly not fit to be a mother what so ever.

crazycakelady

VIP Member
Running away again give it two weeks before she’s back in Thailand with the American
I have never seen that baby eat a proper meal no wonder he looks so sickly

• Sad

hiyalove

She seems like an actual psychopath. I was convinced she wasn’t in touch with any of her family, I’m shocked at how convincing she was when she said that. So much more worrying for the baby.

Platinumbarbie

It’s not for people on Tattle to get involved. I get why people want to do this but it’s extremely difficult and complicated to implicate yourself into trying to “save” this boy. It could make things worse.
I agree she is in danger but the last thing the baby needs is being snatched away from his mother in a foreign country by corrupt professionals.she does love him in her own way she just hasn't a clue how to be a parent she has never been shown how to.I admit her life is an absolute train wreck because she is damaged from her childhood.She must have some sort of bond with the baby to be still breastfeeding him.I don't think she should keep getting reported and hunted down.There are a lot worse people in the world than she is.She is running out of options and could end up in even worse situations

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
New post up saying "someone" is running the account for her at the moment... It's clearly her and not an unnamed person running the account. The woman is tapped in the head. I fear for that poor boy.

Screenshot_20231023_081854.jpg

• Sick

gigilouxx

VIP Member
After seeing what she’s posting on that telegram she needs sterilising. What a revolting little shit of a human

• Angry

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
She’s live on mum on the run global and needs £650 by weekend for a visa run
Surprise surprise guys 😂😂

Apparently her weekly outgoings are £780 👀👀👀👀
---
So it’s £200 per week rent, £200 per week for nursery , £100 per week for transport and £200-250 per week for food

What a lot of shit
I guess she can’t openly say she needs to fund her drug habit 😁

She went on a rant saying she bets people/mums being negative don’t have hundreds a pounds a month for expensive rent/bills/expenses etc - well uh actually they do Ellis, they use the money from the jobs they work to cover those things so they can give their kids stability, warmth and comfort. You should try it sometime…,

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
Like any of us with BPD needed any more stigma, she’s just fuelling it. Note to all - having BPD doesn’t make you behave in this way.
I have no words.
It must be so stressful seeing BPD thrown around as justification for bad behaviour - but don’t worry, anyone with half a brain cell knows this is just Ellis and wouldn’t think she represents what BPD looks like 💖

• Heart