Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of them kids has their school uniform which had the logo on 😡 she needs to stop putting them kids on her live. If she does have a stalker, she basically just doxed where in Cambodia she is.
No one cares enough to search the school up. Shes just proved that point. It was all made up and in her head. Yes maybe police and takes aways have come to her door in the UK but no one is bothered enough to fully stalk her.

Reactions: 2
One of them kids has their school uniform which had the logo on 😡 she needs to stop putting them kids on her live. If she does have a stalker, she basically just doxed where in Cambodia she is.
Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Found with 1 google. She’s a moron.

No one cares enough to search the school up. Shes just proved that point. It was all made up and in her head. Yes maybe police and takes aways have come to her door in the UK but no one is bothered enough to fully stalk her.
Happens to most tiktokers when they gain a large following, you don't see them running to a different country 🤦‍♀️😂 yeah it must be a pain in the arse and I'd likely feel intimidated if it was being done to me but like we've all said, she has just used it as an excuse to run. The wee one would have been straight into care if she stayed, she wouldn't have cooperated with social work and she wouldn't have changed her lifestyle enough to stop them from taking the child!

Reactions: 3
Her kid looked so ill earlier, was taken to hospital and is now walking around a market at gone 9 at night (Cambodia time)

As for the kids she picked up, there were already wearing shoes. And all she was worried about was plugging up her PayPal in the chat to reimburse her for the money she spent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her kid looked so ill earlier, was taken to hospital and is now walking around a market at gone 9 at night (Cambodia time)

As for the kids she picked up, there were already wearing shoes. And all she was worried about was plugging up her PayPal in the chat to reimburse her for the money she spent 🤣
that baby’s just dragged along for the ride while she lives the life she wants, not the life that’s best for him. If he was in hospital today, even if he was discharged without any major concerns, surely he would at the very least he at home resting and having a quiet night. Getting fluids in to him and sleeping. He looked so ill earlier his eyelids were swollen and everything. You can see in the tuktuk he wasn’t too happy and seemed tired and out of sorts. My heart honestly breaks for him stuck in the middle of all this madness.

Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Found with 1 google. She’s a moron.
this made me laugh!Not showing the child, but the way she thinks she’s so slick and intelligent but outs her own location constantly lol

Reactions: 4
The pinned story on her TikTok about how and why she was stalked. She forgets to mention she was always on coke. The reasons why her sons weren’t in her care. And she says her dad injected her when she as 18 or something, her dad?!

The pinned story on her TikTok about how and why she was stalked. She forgets to mention she was always on coke. The reasons why her sons weren’t in her care. And she says her dad injected her when she as 18 or something, her dad?!
I've heard her tell that story before about her dad, don't think I'd speak to him again after that never mind go to his house in another country!

I've heard her tell that story before about her dad, don't think I'd speak to him again after that never mind go to his house in another country!
I suspect like everything she’s exaggerating it wildly

Does her dad even know she said he injected her, cos if a child of mine was saying that about me I wouldn’t want them any where near me

Im waiting for her to recycle the she got locked in a cupboard with a dead body story again tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m curious about why Jordan/Georgie? was in Thailand himself with not a single friend or pal - just floating about in Tinder 😂
Also he said he’s going back to the USA for Christmas and Ellis can go too- unlikely because she wouldn’t get an ESTA

Reactions: 1
Jesus that's awful. He's barely even two. That's extreme neglect :( he must be in a lot of pain. No wonder he is so listless most of the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Wow, that is a disgrace if his teeth have rotted that much before he's even 3 years old! Surely the wee soul must be getting pain from that!

So much for being him checked over by a doctor and everything being ok!! The way she fails that boy at every turn is sickening. I honestly dread to think what his future will be like

She uses these “ stalkers “ as an excuse. She knows and any one else with a brain cell knows that boy would have instantly been removed from her care at birth. She’s been an unfit mother to her other children, has a criminal record longer than her arm. Yeah she’s on the run.. not from “ stalkers” from SOCIAL SERVICES 😂😂 it’s only a matter of time before she’s forced back to the UK. What life does that child have really? Take the beautiful beaches out of it.. it’s an extremely unstable upbringing he has.. the poor boy probably doesn’t speak very well because his mum moves country every month.. by the time he’s learnt a few Turkish words he’s then shipped to Thailand 😂 you literally could not make this up. I feel so sorry for him

Reactions: 12
She is going to be asking for money now cause of hospital bills. She's so obvious to what she is going to do . Plus of course uk police didn't get back to u. They were never contacted in the first place!! People should not gift her /give her money it only goes on her drug habit. Jesus compared to the older pictures of her she's looks so more ill now.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just seen the baby is at hospital again- apparently on drips like a couple of days ago etc

Wonder if she’ll be dragging him out at night again now ffs

And of course he’s not had any vaccines- she’s a walking parody of a crunchy mum gone wild

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.