Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What she been feeding him for his teeth to be rotted 😳 is even 2 yet?

Reactions: 6
I’ve just seen the baby is at hospital again- apparently on drips like a couple of days ago etc

Wonder if she’ll be dragging him out at night again now ffs

And of course he’s not had any vaccines- she’s a walking parody of a crunchy mum gone wild
where did you find out he’s at hospital again? Which accounts is she using the post on,she has so many im Lost

Reactions: 1
I don’t even know if I believe he’s in hospital. I could be wrong, but she posted the baby’s sick, she lives for sympathy and attention, he’s supposed to be hooked up to a drip etc, wheres the pic of the drip/hospital machines?! Plus those are very fancy tiles for a hospital! She also had an album worth of pics of the immigration place.

I’ll await her proving me wrong with more pics of hospital once she reads this thread…. I mean, once someone sends it to her 🤪

Reactions: 3
Probably all the drugs he is consuming by being breastfed by a dirty crack head

Reactions: 14
I have never ever seen a baby that young with teeth like that 😳 I’ve seen kids 4/5 with rotten teeth but for them to be like that that’s horrendous

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Carly Kennedy is a new account calling her out.
---
She’s such a horrible person

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Mum_on_the_run4
This scruff needs to bring the little one back to the bleeping uk! She needs to stop thinking of herself and face the bloody music over here with whatever is going to be thrown at her! She is so selfish she makes me sick!!!
---
What she been feeding him for his teeth to be rotted 😳 is even 2 yet?
He’s either latched onto her manky tits or eating pure junk! He’s so pale and looks to have not much energy and no proper nutrients and she wonders why he’s sick!
The woman makes me ill with rage!
---
Probably all the drugs he is consuming by being breastfed by a dirty crack head
100% facts!

Reactions: 7
It's because she still breast feeds him it's a common thing for toddlers who are still breast fed at a later age
My kids have all breastfed past 1.5/2 and I have never experienced this? I've also never been made aware of it being an issue either.

Reactions: 4
My kids have all breastfed past 1.5/2 and I have never experienced this? I've also never been made aware of it being an issue either.
I don't like to judge but ive know others to breastfeed until the age of 2 and never heard of that before too. I'm just shocked if its true that his teeth are in such a bad state. I remember her saying she was annoying cause he was ill and she couldnt brush his teeth for a week but that for sure wouldnt cause that issue. Poor baby

Reactions: 4
I don't like to judge but ive know others to breastfeed until the age of 2 and never heard of that before too. I'm just shocked if its true that his teeth are in such a bad state. I remember her saying she was annoying cause he was ill and she couldnt brush his teeth for a week but that for sure wouldnt cause that issue. Poor baby
I suppose any drink/food will rot teeth including breastmilk and thinking on it, it does make sense the risk could be higher in breastfed kids if they feed through the night more often than FF, Its never been mentioned to me by dentist/HV over the years tho. You'd have to be giving them loads of sugary foods and never be cleaning your kids teeth for them to be that bad at his age, it's defo not a week's worth of damage in a week, she thinks people are daft!

Reactions: 5
She’s on the beg again. Now she’s saying her insurance isn’t paying out, I’ll eat my hat if she ever had insurance in the first place. If she had a bill she could post it and scribble everything out bar the costs? I don’t understand why her boyfriend can’t help her out with this if he’s apparently got a good job?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She’s on the beg again. Now she’s saying her insurance isn’t paying out, I’ll eat my hat if she ever had insurance in the first place. If she had a bill she could post it and scribble everything out bar the costs? I don’t understand why her boyfriend can’t help her out with this if he’s apparently got a good job?
Her boyfriend has jumped right in the begging train hasn’t he - he’s not paying rent anywhere now I bet courtesy of the “SS are evil, elephants are better than skewl “ huns
---
So convenient that Jordan has left to go to Hong Kong on a business trip now - what jokes

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She shared a screenshot a few days ago showing she'd make 11000 and saying she does provide for her son. Where is that money now?

Reactions: 2
She shared a screenshot a few days ago showing she'd make 11000 and saying she does provide for her son. Where is that money now?
I reckon that’s her lifetime earnings- 11k in dollars is about £8.5k and probs most of that was pre- Jordan as she’s said a few times she can’t do that work when he’s around

She is just blagging random people on the internet for cash instead as that must feel like a much more wholesome career 😂

She’s got no plan B it seems, though if her dad still lives in Thailand I’m sure he wouldn’t see her go without

Reactions: 2
Its endless. Every day something new to be begging for! Should of thought about that before getting up and leaving. If you can't pay or cover your sons hospital bill and basic needs then maybe she needs to re-evaluate what shes actually doing! What a terrible situation to be in. I hope baby gets better soon.

Reactions: 6
I reckon that’s her lifetime earnings- 11k in dollars is about £8.5k and probs most of that was pre- Jordan as she’s said a few times she can’t do that work when he’s around

She is just blagging random people on the internet for cash instead as that must feel like a much more wholesome career 😂

She’s got no plan B it seems, though if her dad still lives in Thailand I’m sure he wouldn’t see her go without
Ah right ok, I thought that's what she had made in August.
I guess she didn't get enough for the poor little Cambodian kids so she's resorted to using her son now to beg for money.
I bet he's not even in hospital and once again this is a made up story.
How can she go from splashing the cash a few days ago, wanting to help a family get a house etc when she can't even get herself a house 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.