Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just ew. She is a compulsive liar. I do not even belive he is in the hospital currently at all! Funny she can't show the bill eh. Please no one give her money ffs. It goes on her drugs!! Not her child or rent.

Reactions: 9
Can’t afford her sons health care yet thinks SS are corrupt? Ok? That’s what they are there for. You can’t afford to provide so let them put him somewhere that can? It’s not hard to agree

Reactions: 12
I don’t believe he’s in hospital, he was eating at a market last night so why is she saying 3/4 days of hospital treatment.

Reactions: 7
My child's cousin had teeth like that at 18 months, the reason being that he went to bed with bottles of apple juice from 6 months old.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I was told by the dentist to stop giving my child milk from age 2, as it rots the teeth has sugar In apparently yet I was always lead to believe milk was good for you, I was told he can have milk when eating but to stop night bottles of milk

Reactions: 1
I was told by the dentist to stop giving my child milk from age 2, as it rots the teeth has sugar In apparently yet I was always lead to believe milk was good for you, I was told he can have milk when eating but to stop night bottles of milk
That’s correct, lactose is sugar. When tots and babies have milk at night it sits in the mouth and rots the teeth. It is good for them nutritionally but just not at bedtime, better to have it alongside food

Reactions: 2
So she never got what she wanted and everyone is an evil rat now 🤣 only evil person is herself! The child has some disease that she hasn't vaccinated him for. Eughh.
So she gone then ? Or does she do this often when not getting her way and then come back on a few days later ?

Oh she’s not gone anywhere, just having a little tantrum
She still needs money so she needs to be on TikTok

Reactions: 4
Haha yes she’s back on tiktok saying ‘we’ put her in this position (having to beg for money)…. Not herself and her unchecked mental health, poor life choices and inability to be a rational human being, good mother or to plan for the future. It’s everyone else’s fault and we need to ‘help her then!!’. She’s Attacking other single mums and saying their baby daddies don’t want to be around the kids because of their mums…. Where’s her baby daddy?! Lol she is honestly delusional. It’d be funny if there weren’t a child stuck in the middle of this because his mum doesn’t have the ability to put him first or make good choices for him. Anyone who donates to her should take a long hard look at themselves. They’re not helping a sick child, they’re helping a drug addicted, mentally ill grown woman who isn’t capable of looking after herself properly never mind a child. They’re enabling her and perpetuating this really messed up situation.

Reactions: 12
She needs to deflate that ego of hers and have a good look at her lifestyle and character and start making smarter choices! If she wants to run from social services to keep the child in her care at least give him a good life while doing it!

Haha yes she’s back on tiktok saying ‘we’ put her in this position (having to beg for money)…. Not herself and her unchecked mental health, poor life choices and inability to be a rational human being, good mother or to plan for the future. It’s everyone else’s fault and we need to ‘help her then!!’. She’s Attacking other single mums and saying their baby daddies don’t want to be around the kids because of their mums…. Where’s her baby daddy?! Lol she is honestly delusional. It’d be funny if there weren’t a child stuck in the middle of this because his mum doesn’t have the ability to put him first or make good choices for him. Anyone who donates to her should take a long hard look at themselves. They’re not helping a sick child, they’re helping a drug addicted, mentally ill grown woman who isn’t capable of looking after herself properly never mind a child. They’re enabling her and perpetuating this really messed up situation.
Scruffy doesn’t even know who her baby daddy is 🤣🤣🤣 1 of 3 men!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
It's because she still breast feeds him it's a common thing for toddlers who are still breast fed at a later age
Breastmilk doesn’t rot teeth it’s wildly outdated information. Cavities are only caused by other supplemental food. He must drink a lot of juice, have a bad diet or she’s neglecting to properly brush his teeth which is sad :(

Reactions: 5
So her son is in ‘hospital’ but she did a live with a green screen and was clearly smoking and swigging coke. Honestly I think it’s all bull - she’s doing lives on her Instagram now.

Reactions: 8
That’s poor kids not been in hospital it looked like a hotel complex they are in, then she takes him to the trampolines , no plasters from his drips not a bruises from a cannula, let’s be honest his pale and would bruise because most kids do. And why would I take a sick kid to the trampolines anyway

Reactions: 8
She’s taken him to a massive trampoline park a few hours after he was discharged from hospital when only yesterday he was on IV drips? And she’s getting annoyed with him having tantrums? Wtf do you expect he’s just got out of hospital he doesn’t want to run around, he still looks so poorly and lethargic yet she’s trying to make him run around and winding him up throwing balls at him because he’s having a tantrum? Kids have more tantrums when they aren’t feeling well, or tired, or hungry etc. ever thought about that ellis?

She only went to that trampoline park because somebody said she never takes her kid out, which she never does otherwise we would see it for sure 🙄 she spent the whole time on her phone recording her going down slides etc, pay some attention to your child ffs
She only went there to post all over tik tok, otherwise who else would take their kid to a trampoline park the minute he leaves hospital when he’s very obviously still unwell?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.