Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Op shes live.. shes with that man who she has a picture with. Also with jordan in a white cap just run after the baby and showed him self

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Op shes live.. shes with that man who she has a picture with. Also with jordan in a white cap just run after the baby and showed him self
That was such a close call on that lil boy running into traffic

Reactions: 1
She can’t keep up with her own lies, hence why she probably hasn’t been live. Plus, she’s had a fair bit of money off people now so she’s likely getting high and kicking back thinking she’s blagged everyone. However, I really hope she did take that child to the hospital because he’s been unwell for a long time now and she’s never done anything about it, she’s a selfish, skank!

More people are on to her now and wise to her bullshit. The reposting of old videos wasn’t fooling anyone.

The rat has returned, “Jordan is back now” 🤣 he never went anywhere you silly cow. She’s on live begging money now for locals in Thailand.

Reactions: 5
Shock of the century 😂😂😂 “he came back this afternoon”
Imagine begging for money for rent, and this bitcoin fella with a whole software engineering team working for him is just along for the ride hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That money won’t go to them kids, she might buy them some food or something on live for the sake of the live and begging but that’s about as much as they will get. “You’re amazing” why are people so conned by her.

Reactions: 6
She can’t keep up with her own lies, hence why she probably hasn’t been live. Plus, she’s had a fair bit of money off people now so she’s likely getting high and kicking back thinking she’s blagged everyone. However, I really hope she did take that child to the hospital because he’s been unwell for a long time now and she’s never done anything about it, she’s a selfish, skank!

More people are on to her now and wise to her bullshit. The reposting of old videos wasn’t fooling anyone.

The rat has returned, “Jordan is back now” 🤣 he never went anywhere you silly cow. She’s on live begging money now for locals in Thailand.
I think shes in cambodia? Possibly jordan went back got her tit from the house she was evicted from.. come back they've conned this huge plan up.

What is that VOICE she uses to speak to and about any Thai people - she’s got a real white saviour attitude

Reactions: 7
I’ve seen her mention she sued social
Services and she was compensated million so what has she done with that money

She just said on live shes safe now she has a security guard with her 🤣 she talks some crap

• Haha
She got 1.6 million and spent it all living like she’s on holiday for years- she still owns a property in Lancs but it’s rented out

Reactions: 3
God bless her heart 🙄 she’s had a busy day…

Done some webcam work
Been in the hospital for 3 hours with her kid
Applied for loads of English teaching jobs

notice how well spoken she is trying to be

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The money was supposed to give her a comfortable life, so I think it was supposed to be paid to her in installments over the years but she used to fight the lawyers to pay out more than she was due and give excuses to what it was for. I'm sure she implied at one point they were stealing her money but in reality I think she was that away with it she's not realised how quickly she was snorting the money so quickly!

Reactions: 6
One of them kids has their school uniform which had the logo on 😡 she needs to stop putting them kids on her live. If she does have a stalker, she basically just doxed where in Cambodia she is.

Her poor kid crying his ill and she walking round a market with someone else’s kids

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.