Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
Just seen a post that they are relocating to another country and she won’t be going live or posting new content. That won’t last long as she will want to try and get more money!
She’s on her visa run, she playing people as usual, there was never Thai social, she just wants money to to go the beach everyday and if she takes a few pictures of some nice places she think she can prove she’s a good mom, but she forgots the last year and they way she’s been 🤷🏻‍♀️ just my opinion but the way she is on camera is for show and because the ‘stalkers’ have called her out for the way she talks to Cairo she now put in her act to be nice to him

Reactions: 12
She uses these “ stalkers “ as an excuse. She knows and any one else with a brain cell knows that boy would have instantly been removed from her care at birth. She’s been an unfit mother to her other children, has a criminal record longer than her arm. Yeah she’s on the run.. not from “ stalkers” from SOCIAL SERVICES 😂😂 it’s only a matter of time before she’s forced back to the UK. What life does that child have really? Take the beautiful beaches out of it.. it’s an extremely unstable upbringing he has.. the poor boy probably doesn’t speak very well because his mum moves country every month.. by the time he’s learnt a few Turkish words he’s then shipped to Thailand 😂 you literally could not make this up. I feel so sorry for him

crazycakelady

VIP Member
I know kids whinge and moan, i have 4 of the delightful species. But ive never known a kid to whinge and moan as much as her kid does :rolleyes:
Probably because he’s bored stiff with no stimulation theirs only so much props pig he can watch poor sod

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
I find her funny she’s getting told he can’t talk, now doing a video of him taking. Getting told he don’t eat now eating icecream, getting told she do nothing with him now at the park and beach, but was in hospital on drips ill and she couldn’t pay the bill but not pic , and the hospital had the same bedding as her hotel room lol

olyve123

Her last tick tick saying this is the life by the pool. Well if that what’s she thinks is a good life well she can keep it. Working on adult web cam sites not knowing where she’s sleeping one night to the next , not knowing how she’s going to feed the kid she claims to love so much ,
My favourite is when she gloats and says she’s better mums than people in the UK who have kids that watch TV and eat weetablix, like dragging a kid from one budget motel to another is better simply because they can swim in the pool ( even though she’s literally living hand to mouth for the longest time)

I wonder what life will be like when he’s a not so cute teenager with his own mind and she’s trying to flog her middle aged body for a bag of weed

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
He's sick probably because he's not on real food. He's what age? And still on soft food? His nappies must be constant runs also. She had a chance to break the cycle and had real money to do it. Sadly her son will grow up thinking his mum doing OF and getting off her head and all these different men is normal.
Not to mention the breast milk laced with a cocktail of illegal drugs

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
Definitely lying - fishing for money and attention. Poor little boy caught up in the middle of it.

She seems to me like a kid sometimes, like she can’t control her emotions and makes up outlandish lies that she can’t possibly keep up (I.e suddenly replying to comments despite being ‘sectioned’) but doesn’t have the foresight to see that.

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
She's now doing mum on the run merch!
Lol imagine actually handing over money for it and then wearing it. Not that I think anything would actually be sent to you anyway. But if you wear a mum on the run tee to big Tesco that’s how you know your life’s in the shitter 😄

• Haha

hiyalove

Haha yes she’s back on tiktok saying ‘we’ put her in this position (having to beg for money)…. Not herself and her unchecked mental health, poor life choices and inability to be a rational human being, good mother or to plan for the future. It’s everyone else’s fault and we need to ‘help her then!!’. She’s Attacking other single mums and saying their baby daddies don’t want to be around the kids because of their mums…. Where’s her baby daddy?! Lol she is honestly delusional. It’d be funny if there weren’t a child stuck in the middle of this because his mum doesn’t have the ability to put him first or make good choices for him. Anyone who donates to her should take a long hard look at themselves. They’re not helping a sick child, they’re helping a drug addicted, mentally ill grown woman who isn’t capable of looking after herself properly never mind a child. They’re enabling her and perpetuating this really messed up situation.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Sectioned in Indonesia where you aren't even resident or have permanent accommodation sounds fun... where is the boy, here he would of gone into emergency care no? Is he just tagging along with her ?
Well, Indonesian human rights laws regarding mental health are in the toilet.

That is 100% her posting 🤣😂

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
Can’t afford her sons health care yet thinks SS are corrupt? Ok? That’s what they are there for. You can’t afford to provide so let them put him somewhere that can? It’s not hard to agree

BBC1HD

VIP Member
I've taken. it before yes but not a fan! why you being mean to me? I just didn't think of it firstly that's all x
---
what's her Instagram interested in seeing more of what I saw earlier!!!
I think she must have misread your post, you didn't come across as being a fan, don't worry.

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Shes obsessed with sex trafficking and people telling the police that she or the boy is dead. Shes getting obsessed with certain things and its weird.
Agreed!!!!!!!!!!

Sex is all she knows sadly!
I think she is the kind of physco that would kill herself and child rather than go home and ask for help

• Sad

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
It’s mad,
He’s saying he’s not a pussy but is scared of her.
Aparently little dude has been sick everyday for 2 weeks, won’t eat, throws up breast milk. He’s really sick and she’s never taken him to the hospital
that poor little boy. She hasn’t had any of his jabs done and I’d imagine the daycare he goes to has all sorts or bugs flying around with all those kids. Also doesn’t help he never seems to have eaten a vegetable.

• Sad

hellothere_

I’m not condoning domestic violence, and I’m certainly no fan of hers as I just don’t agree with anything she does but her proof of the whole Jordan situation shows she wasn’t the only one in the wrong, she’s asked many times to be left alone and him saying he’s going over to her house ect. If she’s taken that for weeks, I think I’d loose my temper as well. I don’t think I’d go as far as punching someone but I do think I’d loose my temper. He’s threatened he’s life also as way of manipulation. She isn’t the only one at fault here, he is too. Some of the messages are so gaslighting and manipulative. Both as bad as eachother.

HadEnoughHarriet

Chatty Member
I have bpd. I also have a temper on me. Although I also have empathy. So over the years I've found trying to find the right balance difficult. I have been in some horrific fights in the past. Mostly with men. Abusive horrible men. I was brought up by one so they trigger me a lot. Also I'm in my 40s now so I know better. I avoid drama. I keep my circle small. And I keep away from people I know that will anger me. I'm too old for fighting. However put me in a room with this vile, child abusing scumbag bitch and I would only need 10 minutes alone with her. I'd happily ruin my peace streak to have her face mashed into the floor. She's all big and hard behind a screen and hiding in a foreign country though....
Bitch if you read here- karma will catch up with you. And you'll deserve every bit of it.
All your children deserve better than you. I hope the one in your custody will be rescued too. Then I hope someone puts you down permanently.

• Heart

hiyalove

She’s so full of it…. Social services have no records of her in her adult life…. Bull!! Thought they came to your door in the UK and shouted from the street that you needed to abort your child? but they didn’t take a record of it. Even if the allegations made in the uk were false they’d still have records. I do believe now she made this whole thing up today. She’s dangerous!