Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It is incredibly difficult but one of tattles main rules is to not take it off here.. it’s just an outright desperate situation all around. Especially so when considering the welfare of that little boy.

Reactions: 1

holly.jones95

I’ve just seen the baby is at hospital again- apparently on drips like a couple of days ago etc

Wonder if she’ll be dragging him out at night again now ffs

And of course he’s not had any vaccines- she’s a walking parody of a crunchy mum gone wild
where did you find out he’s at hospital again? Which accounts is she using the post on,she has so many im Lost

LividLalji

VIP Member
Looks like some of her supporters are starting to turn on her (sorry but you’re a bit of a mug for believing her bullshit for so long anyway)

This made me cringe so much 😫 why is she talking to her like 1. She would give a shit and 2. She’s her mum 🤣🤣🤣

Why you’d want to admit you were a supporter in the first place is wild

LividLalji

VIP Member
she’s posting old photos and she looks so well, it’s quite sad to see. I didn’t follow her back then but it’s so obvious she was healthy compared to now

Ell87

VIP Member
I remember she said one of her older boys had been out to visit her multiple times in Turkey
She also said she’d invested in property so that they were both set up for life
I don’t think either is true now tbh
I remember her saying this, I'm sure she said she had bought the 2 boys a house each.
I remember seeing her post videos if her and her son, she was at his home. I don't think she has any contact with the other boy tho.

olyve123

Her and Jordan are totally in this together I reckon, I think its all a ploy for her to get more money. Then they get drugs and get high together probably laughing about all the money people gave them
I agree - she literally said she’s happy to have drama to provide her with cash - between that and the naive people sending her cash she’s scraping by