Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tittle3

I've just found this woman on TikTok and searched to see of she's on here. Can anyone fill me in? Why is she on the run? What about her other kids she says she'll never go back for. I'm confused 🤣

Ell87

VIP Member
My autistic son will not take any medicine. He's a terrible eater too, If he doesn't want to put something in his mouth there is no forcing him. I've tried restraining him and syringing Calpol in, hiding it in food, the lot. He's sensitive to tastes and smells so he knows and he pukes 🫣😂
We've been lucky that he hasn't been seriously unwell enough for it to be a worry but if he was I'd be back at the doctors for an alternative to get what he needs into him. I haven't seen her live for a long time but if that wee boy is anything like he was when I last saw him ill I'd have him at the hospital, she needs to stop buying weed and pay for medical treatment for that poor boy!

windowwatcher

VIP Member
So she never got what she wanted and everyone is an evil rat now 🤣 only evil person is herself! The child has some disease that she hasn't vaccinated him for. Eughh.
So she gone then ? Or does she do this often when not getting her way and then come back on a few days later ?

It’s been deleted 😂😂 people were going for Sarah who was her mod at some point I guess and must have doxxed people (the gist I picked up before noticing it was gone) 🤦🏻‍♀️