Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wouldnt she need to register him to get a passport for him? Dont think he was born out there was he?
He wasn’t born in the UK but I’m not sure where he was born, I think she’s said Turkey before. Not sure how she’s got a passport for him, probably claimed whichever Turkish bloke she was shagging at the time was the father and he got a Turkish one that way (swap Turkish for whatever if she was somewhere else).

He would be entitled to British passport but I seriously doubt she’s obtained one for him.

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
What tiktok account is she using now? I can’t keep up. Also is anyone else able to access the telegram? Whenever I tried to click the link on here nothing came up

SAS20211

VIP Member
Did anyone catch her live earlier today? She seemed out of it. She was on the phone to Jordan begging for him to send her 20 quid. The baby seemed to be in bed then he woke up screaming then she dragged him outta bed to go get the 20 quid from western union. Said shes not making any money on clapper and can't find a decent site to work on so she's coming back to Tiktok lives to make some extra cash. 🫠

Starfact

The most I have heard her baby say is the word shit .says alot about her parenting. Thought he could talk more then 1 language. :LOL:

LividLalji

VIP Member
She’s pulls the sliding door , the other day she was on the cam and was squinting her breast milk for gifts . the next minute he wakes up crying. She goes into him starts feeding him , some one sends a gift her she she shows her fa@@y , kids books in the back ground, and people say she’s a fantastic mother 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Is this on TikTok live or are you watching her cam channel? 😬😂

alj

Because I haven’t followed for long can I be annoying and ask how she met him, where’s he from etc? I hear an American accent I think? But I used to work with a girl from Estonia who had an American accent because she was taught English by an America so it doesn’t necessarily mean he’s from there. Where did she meet him?
she met him on tinder. hes from hawaii

SAS20211

VIP Member
She's ao good to give but as soon as real shit is going down and the police arrive shes totally innocent now and not paying a thing.