Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

olyve123

I’m surprised her and Jordan have been chatting after all that’s happened- this is truly toxic relationship and if they get back together I feel behaviours are likely to escalate on both sides

I do wonder how she manages without smoking in Bali though as she couldn’t before

Reactions: 1

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
The video I see of her with that baby on a moped with no helmet makes me cringe I don't care if the laws are different. Its common knowledge how dangerous that is ffs. No reason why she can't carry a small helmet for him!

BBC1HD

VIP Member
She made Jordan go onto the group and tell people to stop as she's threatening him and his mum again
With what exactly? Doesn't his mum live in America?

His mum should just ignore the deranged cunt. She can't exactly do anything

gimm3more

VIP Member
she comes up on my fyp now and again and her life is totally baffling - where does she get her money from to travel place to place and stay in hotels or hostels?? has anyone ever come forward to say they're the dad of her child?
Begging on tiktok and being a prostitute

crazycakelady

VIP Member
Aparantly she needs £1k a month to do a visa run yeah right she’s been really awful last few lives I have caught and she showed a message from the nursery saying he couldn’t go they refered to him as Kaya .. so either she’s lied both his name to them or his real name isn’t Cairo

sparklingdee

VIP Member
she comes up on my fyp now and again and her life is totally baffling - where does she get her money from to travel place to place and stay in hotels or hostels?? has anyone ever come forward to say they're the dad of her child?

Ell87

VIP Member
Ugh I didn't even think of that ! If I can't edit it I may delete the picture for that reason and re upload once I cover him ! Xxx
Yeah repost the picture without his face in it so people can see proof of her vile words! She is rotten through and through!

• Heart

crazycakelady

VIP Member
I think so true no way she would of paid that £800 for resent if she was going to run it’s all smoke and mirrors with her

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
She showed a house before that apparently she owns and rents out, use the money off that to send your own kid to nursery you grotty cow.

Ell87

VIP Member
Who does she think she’s trying to fool with this new life with Ellis account? Trying to show what a good mum she is all cleaning and cooking? Absolute weirdo
It only ever lasts so long then she's is back to her usual chaos!

olyve123

On tik tok there is someone called Faye Bambi riding who I think Ellis has known for a long time, who is posting about what’s happened - maybe she’s running the account ?

olyve123

You could be on to something!
Why would the immigration woman be sat together with a complete other man on the phone ? It doesn’t make sense

also it must be well out of office hours there on a Sunday ? Surely immigration generally work office hours, apart from at the airports etc?

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
What was it? It's set to private now
oh sorry it was public when I posted - it’s basically her on live talking to him and you can hear him wheezing and coughing and he sounds so poorly bless him. It genuinely sounds like he’s in pain, sounds like an adult breathing with a chest infection

• Sad