Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dottynotty

Chatty Member
Carly Kennedy is a new account calling her out.
---
She’s such a horrible person

Attachments

Reactions: 1

sparklingdee

VIP Member
and what is she going to do for the rest of her life with her child in tow?? she cant be a cam girl forever, what about when her son is 11/12 years old, is she going to settle down somewhere and send him to a proper school??

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
What tiktok account is she using now? I can’t keep up. Also is anyone else able to access the telegram? Whenever I tried to click the link on here nothing came up
There’s a link on the Reddit thread, I think she’s using a few different one , spinning her lies and bull shit

SAS20211

VIP Member
She can’t keep up with her own lies, hence why she probably hasn’t been live. Plus, she’s had a fair bit of money off people now so she’s likely getting high and kicking back thinking she’s blagged everyone. However, I really hope she did take that child to the hospital because he’s been unwell for a long time now and she’s never done anything about it, she’s a selfish, skank!

More people are on to her now and wise to her bullshit. The reposting of old videos wasn’t fooling anyone.

The rat has returned, “Jordan is back now” 🤣 he never went anywhere you silly cow. She’s on live begging money now for locals in Thailand.
I think shes in cambodia? Possibly jordan went back got her shit from the house she was evicted from.. come back they've conned this huge plan up.

Walter123

Don’t disagree he’s not innocent.

When it says private like that he’s taken it down as such. You can’t join it

BeccaHow

Chatty Member
Has she deleted her tikok accounts?What is she live streaming on now?Haven't seen her live in a week or so??

olyve123

Theres no way that stuff was sent to her like that 🤣 someones packed her shit up and thrown her out.. theres more to this story.
Her speech is slow and she sounds like she’s got dry mouth- either she really stoned or she’s on some heavy meds
---
Also Jordan must be back because I heard him in the background just after she folds the blue towel

LividLalji

VIP Member
He does not look how I expected he would - he looks… normal. Probably a huge ploy to get more money though