Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alj

Her mods been in her man's inbox apparently talking shit. So, she said she's lying about cancer and she hopes she does have it and she dies from it.

Fucking vile thing to say

Edit - just see this
she has mentioned in her lives a few times, a while ago, that she was bleeding when she shouldnt be and she was worried she was gonna die, so im guessing thats to do with the cancer thing

Reactions: 1

SAS20211

VIP Member
Shes saying now shes got adhd and also I've heard her mention personally disorder. Does she deffo have any of these?

olyve123

Wonder where she’s dragging the child to now, see they were on a plane again. Couldn’t afford to eat, can afford a plane ticket…. Make it make sense!!
She is reposting old content so I’m not sure she’s gone anywhere yet - keeping herself busy trying to dox accounts which are sharing anything negative about her

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
Looks like some of her supporters are starting to turn on her (sorry but you’re a bit of a mug for believing her bullshit for so long anyway)

anonauntie

VIP Member
Is it true she’s bipolar? I was reading the threads about her Cambodia trip (the old ones) and many say she has bipolar but doesn’t take medication it would make sense why she lost her children, drug addiction, unmedicated bipolar, ss wouldve been on her case.
Is this why she really ran? So midwives couldn’t get involved to make referrals etc, she knew without a dad ss would’ve taken him at birth.

Cbunny21

Why does she keep blaming cydney and someone called savannah? Did she not leak cydneys address first, you reap what you sow!
She leaked that girl savannahs address last week aswel, posted a pic of her house for all to see and now because savannah retaliated ellis is now playing the victim.

SAS20211

VIP Member
Her speech is slow and she sounds like she’s got dry mouth- either she really stoned or she’s on some heavy meds
---
Also Jordan must be back because I heard him in the background just after she folds the blue towel
Yes i agree with that. Shes looked off her face for a while every time she comes live. I heard Jordan too. I think there back in Thailand. Them bags are her stuff shes finally collected from being thrown out that old place. Its like they've just swiped what they can see n dumped it in bags. If it was bags sent to her why would there be scabby eye lashes and empty bottles mixed up in it all.
---
Is Thailand honestly this expensive or is she just doing things over the top? Surely if she ate the local stuff and not junk all day long she'd be better off..

Attachments

Last edited:

olyve123

I’m curious about why Jordan/Georgie? was in Thailand himself with not a single friend or pal - just floating about in Tinder 😂
Also he said he’s going back to the USA for Christmas and Ellis can go too- unlikely because she wouldn’t get an ESTA

olyve123

She’s also exposed her own location again within 24 hours of moving to go in to hiding again by posting the badge of the immigration officer.

She’s just posted again saying they’re making her wait in jail while they contact the uk. Anyone with any knowledge on immigration know why they would do this?
I can only speculate it’s to check if she is “wanted” maybe?

wowza28

Chatty Member
One of them kids has their school uniform which had the logo on 😡 she needs to stop putting them kids on her live. If she does have a stalker, she basically just doxed where in Cambodia she is.

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
She keeps asking if anybodys got clips of her lives from earlier today to send them to her. Shes up to something.