Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

olyve123

She can't even remember her own lies. She said she can't sell her house in the UK as she can't afford a solicitor. But then 5 mins later she said she's co operating with the police and keeps in contact with her solicitor in the UK. It's all bullshit for money.
Someone asked on a recent live and she said the house was up for sale but had to be taken off the market as the tenant had trashed it and she can’t afford to put it right- she also said she doesn’t get much rent becaUse she can’t afford “the legal things” to rent it legitimately

Reactions: 1

olyve123

Well she’s been live this morning on mum in the move- subs only

Turns out 24/10 was nothing but a bit of casual baiting

windowwatcher

VIP Member
I was told by the dentist to stop giving my child milk from age 2, as it rots the teeth has sugar In apparently yet I was always lead to believe milk was good for you, I was told he can have milk when eating but to stop night bottles of milk

Straight up Suzy

She posted this morning that she's setting up a go fund me as she can't work to to the women stalking her and reporting her she had to stay of the work site .But didn't she say the other day that her family were supporting her so why the go fund me 🤷

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
How do you even join? It just says ‘sorry channel is private’ and doesn’t let me click on anything?
Honestly I have no idea, I haven't joined it. Just wanted to give people a heads up who weren't aware that their contact details could potentially be visible ❤

Cbunny21

Yeah the story keeps changing. She made a voice note on the current Telegram chat this morning and you could hear her little boy was with her. But again she’s threatening everyone. And very coincidentally, Jordan joined the chat at the same time she did. Just seemed a bit suspicious. Jordan has either given her his Telegram login and she using it as ‘he’ was begging everyone to stop going after her, which seems a very strange about-turn, or he’s in touch and possibly back with her? Im going with the first one imo.
She made Jordan go onto the group and tell people to stop as she's threatening him and his mum again