Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SAS20211

VIP Member
Did the man actually grab her? He was a bit odd and drunk i think no? Jordan got in his grill. Shes left peagreen with someone in the restaraunt?

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Helliebella

VIP Member
Who does she think she’s trying to fool with this new life with Ellis account? Trying to show what a good mum she is all cleaning and cooking? Absolute weirdo

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
She just leaves her own kid as well , the people in the comments didn’t help saying the men we’re watching

LividLalji

VIP Member
I still need to catch up on her other threads. I have like five tattle threads on the go at the moment trying to read old threads when I get a chance 😂

• Haha

freddofrog

There’s a TT page that I came across this afternoon. It’s called ‘mum on the run 2’ basically a pair of idiots on the run from SS apparently. Don’t seem a full picnic. But on one of their videos you can hear Ellis on the phone to the woman 🤣 says it all.
oh lord the ones in a tent?? there's another couple on there whose son has been taken from them, posting up bizarre videos.

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Yesterday she was full of beans and the boyfriend was gonna pay someone to find Cydney and shave her hair off (at least)
She’s a con artist thru and thru and she’s treating viewers like the men she used to take money off in the UK
I’m sure she was still on live about 6pm here getting tacos - said she’s gonna work her OF every day when he had gone as he “went funny with her” when she was working but he was going back
---
Right so I’ve just seen a TikTok where someone screen recorded her ordering food- gives her own hotel room
Number and shows the hotel name on a brochure- so no one has done that but herself
She also calls her child a ****** 😭😭😭😭
I’ve just seen it ! She is a vile vile human!!!! I can only imagine what the baby goes through, if that was filmed!!! 😢😢😢😢

deelowrow

I just saw a video of a voice note between her and that ex Jordon and she is saying that she has lost custody of Cairo and that she is trying to get him back and then wants to come back to the U.K.

Edited to add it is posted on @kilburnsfinest tiktok page