Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are scared of snakes but don't realise you will get snakes in any group or forum posted about her. It's the same with anyone.

Reactions: 3
It’s been deleted 😂😂 people were going for Sarah who was her mod at some point I guess and must have doxxed people (the gist I picked up before noticing it was gone) 🤦🏻‍♀️

Where is her son? I saw she posted she hasn’t seen him in 49 hours, but he‘s safe?

• Wow
Where is her son? I saw she posted she hasn’t seen him in 49 hours, but he‘s safe?
Definitely bull tit, if had lost her kid she would be all tictok , she had all that energy over a man that took her last £10 , so imagine if he had been taken what she would say

Reactions: 10
Apparently one of the ppl in the new group (not Sarah) was caught taking screen shots of the chat. So they were asked to leave. Then they began arguing between themselves abt ppl being on a power trip because they asked the person to leave. I think the power went to a few of the peoples’ heads to be honest and they were arguing about who was Queen of the Telegram chat room. Next thing is, it was deleted. 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have you seen her new tiktok? About how she’s back in the UK on Christmas and the police are supporting her haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Have you seen her new tiktok? About how she’s back in the UK on Christmas and the police are supporting her haha
And her family now supports her. If that’s the case why haven’t they been supporting her since her son was born. Knowing she’s been struggling to keep a roof over her head and put food on the table. I smell bull tit again ha ha , as if got a court order on a Sunday I no she’s in another country but 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Lies, sure there was a recording of her telling Jordan the police busted In and took him from her and she was covered in bruises
Yeah the story keeps changing. She made a voice note on the current Telegram chat this morning and you could hear her little boy was with her. But again she’s threatening everyone. And very coincidentally, Jordan joined the chat at the same time she did. Just seemed a bit suspicious. Jordan has either given her his Telegram login and she using it as ‘he’ was begging everyone to stop going after her, which seems a very strange about-turn, or he’s in touch and possibly back with her? Im going with the first one imo.

Yeah the story keeps changing. She made a voice note on the current Telegram chat this morning and you could hear her little boy was with her. But again she’s threatening everyone. And very coincidentally, Jordan joined the chat at the same time she did. Just seemed a bit suspicious. Jordan has either given her his Telegram login and she using it as ‘he’ was begging everyone to stop going after her, which seems a very strange about-turn, or he’s in touch and possibly back with her? Im going with the first one imo.
What’s the new telegram group?

What’s the new telegram group?
The link is on this page. Feel like this also keeps getting asked since she keeps making new ones and my advice is not to bother joining you are feeding into her delusions that she has support and an audience etc.

Reactions: 5
She made Jordan go onto the group and tell people to stop as she's threatening him and his mum again

Reactions: 1
She made Jordan go onto the group and tell people to stop as she's threatening him and his mum again
With what exactly? Doesn't his mum live in America?

His mum should just ignore the deranged bleep. She can't exactly do anything

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.