Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With what exactly? Doesn't his mum live in America?

His mum should just ignore the deranged bleep. She can't exactly do anything
She said she was contacting her work and his work and was going to make them homeless 🤷‍♀️

She also stated she would sell Jordan’s mums house from beneath her feet 🤣
She hates that she can’t control that group 😅

Reactions: 2
She posted this morning that she's setting up a go fund me as she can't work to to the women stalking her and reporting her she had to stay of the work site .But didn't she say the other day that her family were supporting her so why the go fund me 🤷

Reactions: 1
Sorry if I’m being a bit dim, I’ve read through but I can’t work it out.
Has she already moved back to the UK? Or is she planning to? And has she got the baby? Or who has him?

This bike situation isn’t gonna end well. Nice to see she has a helmet bet the little boy doesn’t again! Got him on a ped while she’s looking at her phone madness

Reactions: 3
Thank you! Sorry I was so confused! Thanks for clearing it up 🤣
The poor baby is what I worry about in this situation 😞 no sense of stability whatsoever
Her lies can get extremely confusing tbh I don’t blame you!

Her lies can get extremely confusing tbh I don’t blame you!
Yep exactly, even she can’t keep track of them 😄

My best advice to anyone new to watching her - take everything she says with an ENORMOUS pinch of salt. More like a gallon of salt…the narrative changes every few hours.

Reactions: 9
Why is she posting about children and school lol, like she’s ever done a school run in her life which doesn’t include taking an infant on a moped to a random nursery in Thailand. I don’t think we should worry about the children in school I think they’re okay, maybe worry about the life your poor toddler has.

Why is she posting about children and school lol, like she’s ever done a school run in her life which doesn’t include taking an infant on a moped to a random nursery in Thailand. I don’t think we should worry about the children in school I think they’re okay, maybe worry about the life your poor toddler has.
It’s perfectly ok tho ent it, his seeing the world and doesn’t get emotionally abused at all 🤷🏻‍♀️ can imagine what that’s boy had to hear on a day to day basis

What tiktok account is she using now? I can’t keep up. Also is anyone else able to access the telegram? Whenever I tried to click the link on here nothing came up

What tiktok account is she using now? I can’t keep up. Also is anyone else able to access the telegram? Whenever I tried to click the link on here nothing came up
There’s a link on the Reddit thread, I think she’s using a few different one , spinning her lies and bull tit

There’s a TT page that I came across this afternoon. It’s called ‘mum on the run 2’ basically a pair of idiots on the run from SS apparently. Don’t seem a full picnic. But on one of their videos you can hear Ellis on the phone to the woman 🤣 says it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see Ellis is giving another mum on the run advice.

This one has already had 6 kids removed and is pregnant. Her partner is a known sexual predator and suspected nonce whose already served 8 years for robbing old ladies one of which, after him beating her, died

Mum on the run 2 for anyone curious

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
There’s a TT page that I came across this afternoon. It’s called ‘mum on the run 2’ basically a pair of idiots on the run from SS apparently. Don’t seem a full picnic. But on one of their videos you can hear Ellis on the phone to the woman 🤣 says it all.
oh lord the ones in a tent?? there's another couple on there whose son has been taken from them, posting up bizarre videos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.