Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went for a look on the telegram and the rotter has posted a picture of her vag in there 🤢 that's enough internet for me tonight 😭

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else see this post? So where is the boy then? With a woman he's met 5x? Bizarre
Is all me me me , and me me me me. I think she believes her own lies. As if she’s not got her kid, I’ve read the telegram pages his never said she was a bad mom , and she was the one that posted her dirty minge on the page

Reactions: 5
I have bpd. I also have a temper on me. Although I also have empathy. So over the years I've found trying to find the right balance difficult. I have been in some horrific fights in the past. Mostly with men. Abusive horrible men. I was brought up by one so they trigger me a lot. Also I'm in my 40s now so I know better. I avoid drama. I keep my circle small. And I keep away from people I know that will anger me. I'm too old for fighting. However put me in a room with this vile, child abusing scumbag witch and I would only need 10 minutes alone with her. I'd happily ruin my peace streak to have her face mashed into the floor. She's all big and hard behind a screen and hiding in a foreign country though....
witch if you read here- karma will catch up with you. And you'll deserve every bit of it.
All your children deserve better than you. I hope the one in your custody will be rescued too. Then I hope someone puts you down permanently.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can only imagine how she talks to her son when she’s frustrated with him and the cameras ain’t on

Reactions: 4
Telegrams gone.

She’s absolutely warped don’t get me wrong but also at this point I really feel Jordan should step away from her, don’t give her the time, I think we have all seen what an absolute mess she is! It’s not good for Jordan, feel sorry for him to be honest!

Telegrams gone.

She’s absolutely warped don’t get me wrong but also at this point I really feel Jordan should step away from her, don’t give her the time, I think we have all seen what an absolute mess she is! It’s not good for Jordan, feel sorry for him to be honest!
He’s just as bad he knew what he was getting himself into

Reactions: 2
jordan isnt innocent in any of this. theres something so dodgy about him..

Reactions: 5
Anyone joining that telegram, make sure your phone number/email is hidden on there first. You have to change it via the privacy settings.

Anyone joining that telegram, make sure your phone number/email is hidden on there first. You have to change it via the privacy settings.
How do you even join? It just says ‘sorry channel is private’ and doesn’t let me click on anything?

Reactions: 1
How do you even join? It just says ‘sorry channel is private’ and doesn’t let me click on anything?
Honestly I have no idea, I haven't joined it. Just wanted to give people a heads up who weren't aware that their contact details could potentially be visible ❤

Don’t disagree he’s not innocent.

When it says private like that he’s taken it down as such. You can’t join it

I joined the scum on the run telegram group but then another has been made and I cba keep following along like a sheep

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.