Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full sugar coke and she thinks ok for a kid that’s nearly 2
No wonder his teeth are rotting out of his head…poor lad
---
She’s talking about how she’s changed the kid’s name and the comments are like ‘you can change it as many times as you want hun xx’ um no it’s extremely confusing for a toddler (who already has a very unstable life) to keep getting his name changed??

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Reviews from customers from when she used to work the streets and beg on the streets of Preston 🤭
So that’s why she ran and left the uk. And why she can’t come back. Nothing to do with online stalkers at all. If only her ‘supporters’ weren’t so delusional.

Reactions: 5
I know kids whinge and moan, i have 4 of the delightful species. But ive never known a kid to whinge and moan as much as her kid does :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
I know kids whinge and moan, i have 4 of the delightful species. But ive never known a kid to whinge and moan as much as her kid does :rolleyes:
Probably because he’s bored stiff with no stimulation theirs only so much props pig he can watch poor sod

Reactions: 12
Probably because he’s bored stiff with no stimulation theirs only so much props pig he can watch poor sod
yeah he doesn’t really have much to do, does he? And he’s only ever with his mum - doesn’t spend time with other kids, other people. He must be so under stimulated (and maybe hungry because all he eats is yoghurt and breast milk…)

Reactions: 4
As much as I dislike her, her son isn’t yet 2 so his speech isn’t going to be full on conversations. My nephew who was 3 in July is slightly delayed. However feed the boy some real food for goodness sake. He might be cultured and has been here there and everywhere but give him some stability, he needs kids his own age, a proper diet, I don’t even want to think about the things he has seen! He’s missed out on so much and for what? Cos his mum is a disgusting c u next Tuesday.

As much as I dislike her, her son isn’t yet 2 so his speech isn’t going to be full on conversations. My nephew who was 3 in July is slightly delayed. However feed the boy some real food for goodness sake. He might be cultured and has been here there and everywhere but give him some stability, he needs kids his own age, a proper diet, I don’t even want to think about the things he has seen! He’s missed out on so much and for what? Cos his mum is a disgusting c u next Tuesday.
I would hardly call the kid cultured 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She loves her kid so much, hes on a moped with no helmet!!
Great motherly love right there...

• Angry
Only thing that kid is ‘cultured’ to is seedy hotel rooms, even seedier men and seeing his mum sell herself online for drug money

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.