Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely not lipstick in the boys hair your can see the cut and it keeps opening up that why it’s red all the time
Its deffo sketchy. I believed it was lipstick at first but the red marks seem to come and go.. one moment he has red hair and the next his hair is blonde. I noticed this on one of the pics but not sure..

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Its deffo sketchy. I believed it was lipstick at first but the red marks seem to come and go.. one moment he has red hair and the next his hair is blonde. I noticed this on one of the pics but not sure..
That poor child is clearly not safe. And she thinks this is better than him being with someone who can properly care for him. He looks so thin and he's never dressed ☹. I wonder if she realises she's doing this all for herself and not for the best interest of her baby.

Reactions: 13
She’s needed a visa every other time she’s been on the beg n borrow 🙄 like a baghead sayin they need money “for food”
It’s basically bando diaries abroad at this point - I actually know someone whose nephew was raised in Thailand by a dad who was just blazed the whole time and when his dad died he came back to the UK and spends his time robbing and in and out of prison for theft and drugs because he doesn’t have life skills - he just knows moving house and getting weed 😔😔😔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why is she claiming she needs 650 pounds for a visa run? Does she mean for flights too? Unless im missing a point. Shes in Thailand but lying about where she is. 🤣🙄
Yeah deffo means the flights, for her and Jordan coz the baby is under 2 so doesn’t need a seat

Jordan should pay seen as he is such a baller. 🤣🤣
The matches she does feel like really awkward nitty meet ups 😜
---
Ooojh tit he hit his head off the floor twice in a tantrum 😭😭 she’s sat on the balcony filming him through the window

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s on live ready to move- apparently Jordan is manipulating her and she’s trying to leave him ASAP - she says she can’t stand men and Jordan was a rebound from Sami

She’s ranting about how everyone is against her and she doesn’t know why

Her Uncle is back in Thailand soon and she’s going to stay with them for support it sounds like- hopefully the baby enjoys that

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s on live ready to move- apparently Jordan is manipulating her and she’s trying to leave him ASAP - she says she can’t stand men and Jordan was a rebound from Sami

She’s ranting about how everyone is against her and she doesn’t know why

Her Uncle is back in Thailand soon and she’s going to stay with them for support it sounds like- hopefully the baby enjoys that
The uncle she said she'd never have her kid around again the other month 🤣🙄😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched a bit of her live and comments are saying she should sell her house, apparently she’s got tenants. Where is this house she owns, in the uk ?

Just watched a bit of her live and comments are saying she should sell her house, apparently she’s got tenants. Where is this house she owns, in the uk ?
Either Preston or Blackburn as far as I know her mates in there with no official tenancy etc so she can’t get housing benefit to pay so the rent is sporadic

She’s arguing with Jordan on the phone home but is sitting on live with the sound off. You can see she’s seething

She’s arguing with Jordan on the phone home but is sitting on live with the sound off. You can see she’s seething
I saw that- she was saying I don’t understand why you would steal my money and ranting away

I’ve no idea how a baby is sleeping through this- she’s in and out like a fart in a bottle

Reactions: 3
No one heard the bit where she left the baby with the woman at the phone shop so she could go back and fight the guy who has her money and just kicked her out the air bnb. 😳
---
So what was the story of Jordan stealing her money i had to do something else so i missed her rant. 🤣
---
I had questions about this account for a while but wasn't sure. Ellis seemed to use it as her back up but then the profile changed into Jordans profile pic. Now this story has popped up.. shits about to hit town.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
No one heard the bit where she left the baby with the woman at the phone shop so she could go back and fight the guy who has her money and just kicked her out the air bnb. 😳
---
So what was the story of Jordan stealing her money i had to do something else so i missed her rant. 🤣
Yeah I heard that bit too- she left the baby and her passport with a woman and her kids at a phone shop - she said she knew her and she’d helped her before BUT before that she said she’d no idea where the phone shop was so she had to borrow a random man’s phone round the pool to search thru 100’s of phone shops to find it , so she can’t of known her that well can she?!?!?!

She had said there was money on the side and when she woke up it was gone- on the phone to Jordan she was asking why he took it

What good men she attracts😂😂😂

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Yeah I heard that bit too- she left the baby and her passport with a woman and her kids at a phone shop - she said she knew her and she’d helped her before BUT before that she said she’d no idea where the phone shop was so she had to borrow a random man’s phone round the pool to search thru 100’s of phone shops to find it , so she can’t of known her that well can she?!?!?!

She had said there was money on the side and when she woke up it was gone- on the phone to Jordan she was asking why he took it

What good men she attracts😂😂😂
I have a feelinf Jordans gonna break free and tell us some home truths about her.

Reactions: 8
I actually have an inkling this is all for the views- she’s desparate for cash and I think she’s not beyond fabricating a fall out to get more money

Reactions: 8
People in her live comments are saying Jordan’s saying she nicked £500 off him.

She claims he stole her cash but she admits to having his bank cards so who knows what’s going on. Either way the poor kid shouldn’t be subjected to his mum’s messy life.

Reactions: 6
I really don’t know what to beleive wo th her the last few vids I have seen have her trying to be some kind of decent person making the kid food/cleaning etc then she pulls some tit like this

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.