Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So one of her mods is saying she messaged Jordan to tell him to stop posting and Ellis has gone psycho thinking she’s after getting into him

Definitely all a scam then

😂😂
---
Ooooh Jordan is live and spilling All the Tea
---
Apparently she’s running about hitting an biting Jordan and climbing thru windows all with the baby in tow
he’s showing a current black eye but her new account she was live in seems to have gone missing ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So one of her mods is saying she messaged Jordan to tell him to stop posting and Ellis has gone psycho thinking she’s after getting into him

Definitely all a scam then

😂😂
---
Ooooh Jordan is live and spilling All the Tea
---
Apparently she’s running about hitting an biting Jordan and climbing thru windows all with the baby in tow
he’s showing a current black eye but her new account she was live in seems to have gone missing ?
What’s he’s account?

He does not look how I expected he would - he looks… normal. Probably a huge ploy to get more money though

Reactions: 1
He’s on the mongville account. He has a black eye, saying their relationship was volatile and she would kick off. He didn’t want to slag her off as parent but at one point said the baby was upset when she was kicking off and being violent. He said none of the visas cost what she asks for, I’m not her fan at all but on lives on the past he had called her followers horrible names. In the next breath you break up with someone - move one don’t go live on tiktok it’s all to rile her up, you’re not famous. I don’t like either of them. It’s all for attention and likes.but ultimately he sounds like he’s been punched and bitten by her. Not normal, but none of this is. x
---
He was very open about her being violent to him which I believe - but guarded in other stuff about her being a good mum, drugs etc. but maybe trying to protect himself. He said with his job he can work anywhere in the world as it’s remote and he had worked in Mexico - why Thailand in a basic apartment. Something doesn’t sit right about him. But he’s the least of our worries. That poor child x

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She really isn't the full ticket. I'm glad she's getting a load of negative comments lately couldn't happen to a better person 🙂

Reactions: 6
She really isn't the full ticket. I'm glad she's getting a load of negative comments lately couldn't happen to a better person 🙂
She said the other day this is the first time she’s been without money- as in since her compensation was as all spent

Reactions: 3
She’s live now and I saw in the comments that Jordan has reported her to the police so she has now run away to Bali

Reactions: 8
She said she's done with men, then 10 seconds later said she's meeting a man tomorrow with her son. What the actual duck

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
She’s live now and I saw in the comments that Jordan has reported her to the police so she has now run away to Bali
If true Indonesia incl Bali have super strict laws. She won’t be able to do her sex work there nor will she be able to stay with any men as they’re not married. And you can only stay for 30 days at a time twice on a tourist visa.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
If true Indonesia incl Bali have super strict laws. She won’t be able to do her sex work there nor will she be able to stay with any men as they’re not married. And you can only stay for 30 days at a time twice on a tourist visa.
Also they have got some of the strictest laws regarding cannabis- she’ll not last a month

Reactions: 7
Running away again give it two weeks before she’s back in Thailand with the American
I have never seen that baby eat a proper meal no wonder he looks so sickly

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.