Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is something about her latest videos which is off, I can’t put my finger on it but she’s speaking slower and slightly odd, like people on heavy meds ime

Also I think she’s just not mentioning Jordan so people buy that it’s her and her £28 against the world
She's always off her rocker. Jordans around but that relationship is odd anyway.

Reactions: 5
There is something about her latest videos which is off, I can’t put my finger on it but she’s speaking slower and slightly odd, like people on heavy meds ime

Also I think she’s just not mentioning Jordan so people buy that it’s her and her £28 against the world
no Doubt on something or other.

her latest vids are essentially long begging monologues with tales of woe about the adult site she works on banning her…and she can’t access her bank because her details are all on a phone she pawned (I think?) and of course the comments are ‘how much do u need hun xx’

Reactions: 7
She only has tik to get money from people. She was mentioning earlier she hasn't got a suitcase and she can't afford one. Then on her live someone said how much are they? She answered not sure ohh i did go past some the other day tho (so she's not saying no to people) . People will be sending her money via PayPal now for a suitcase. I think it'll go on her obvious drug habit. These followers of hers who always want to help and send money they are just giving her drugs. Which would be fine, if she wants to duck her own life up but she has a little boy that needs her. God imagine when the boy is 7 years old and becomes more aware of his surroundings.....

Reactions: 8
Live on tik tok now….clearly on drugs, can hardly open her eyes.

Reactions: 1
Her last tick tick saying this is the life by the pool. Well if that what’s she thinks is a good life well she can keep it. Working on adult web cam sites not knowing where she’s sleeping one night to the next , not knowing how she’s going to feed the kid she claims to love so much ,

Reactions: 6
Her last tick tick saying this is the life by the pool. Well if that what’s she thinks is a good life well she can keep it. Working on adult web cam sites not knowing where she’s sleeping one night to the next , not knowing how she’s going to feed the kid she claims to love so much ,
My favourite is when she gloats and says she’s better mums than people in the UK who have kids that watch TV and eat weetablix, like dragging a kid from one budget motel to another is better simply because they can swim in the pool ( even though she’s literally living hand to mouth for the longest time)

I wonder what life will be like when he’s a not so cute teenager with his own mind and she’s trying to flog her middle aged body for a bag of weed

• Haha
Reactions: 12
why film the vomit. i’ve unfollowed, i cant look at that!

• Sick
why film the vomit. i’ve unfollowed, i cant look at that!
What a scruffy little c*unt she is. I always thought she is bit of a scruff but that just proves my point. Ive had sickness before and surely you clean as you go. Theres been no effort to even clean that up. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
What a scruffy little c*unt she is. I always thought she is bit of a scruff but that just proves my point. Ive had sickness before and surely you clean as you go. Theres been no effort to even clean that up. 🤢🤢🤢
she got the hotel to clean it. absolutely no need for that. then she took them both out to the pool to spread germs. so that was fun.

• Sick
She’s really living the life isn’t she different hotel rooms and the kids stuck in a daycare that’s probably not the greatest and won’t understand a word they say then again she did say he could speak 3 languages didn’t she? 😛

• Sad
  • Haha
What a scruff. Id not be letting anyone clean up my sick if it was as bad as she posted. 🤢🤢 she takes the complete piss she gets lower every time she posts.
I think she doesn’t sell her house in the uk because deep down she knows she might need it eventually

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.