Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People in her live comments are saying Jordan’s saying she nicked £500 off him.

She claims he stole her cash but she admits to having his bank cards so who knows what’s going on. Either way the poor kid shouldn’t be subjected to his mum’s messy life.
I think this is last minute blag to get money and views because her visa is up tommorrow
---
Also those screenshots Jordan is posting talks about bhat 700 bhat is about £15 so there is no way she’s spending what she says per week

Reactions: 6
I was watching her live saying her boy is sick again and keeps been sick, she’s needs him to see a doctor at a cost of £150,

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I was watching her live saying her boy is sick again and keeps been sick, she’s needs him to see a doctor at a cost of £150,
She's such a billy bullshitter. My dad lives in Thailand for five months of the year and it doesn't cost £150 for him to see a doctor 😂

Reactions: 9
Her and Jordan are totally in this together I reckon, I think its all a ploy for her to get more money. Then they get drugs and get high together probably laughing about all the money people gave them

Reactions: 3
Her and Jordan are totally in this together I reckon, I think its all a ploy for her to get more money. Then they get drugs and get high together probably laughing about all the money people gave them
I agree - she literally said she’s happy to have drama to provide her with cash - between that and the naive people sending her cash she’s scraping by

I wouldn’t believe a single word that comes out of her mouth about needing money for this n that
She’s got a drug problem imo and she’s being a typical addict, just lying to get what she wants for her fix

Reactions: 8
Her mods been in her man's inbox apparently talking tit. So, she said she's lying about cancer and she hopes she does have it and she dies from it.

bleeping vile thing to say

Edit - just see this

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Her mods been in her man's inbox apparently talking tit. So, she said she's lying about cancer and she hopes she does have it and she dies from it.

Edit - just see this
Imagine ever supporting her lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Im waiting for the tit storm to go down.. 🍿 I'd like to believe Jordans really left her ass finally. 🤣 but id also like to know the real truth about Jordan 🤣

• Haha
Jordan, you are always welcome over here to tell your side of the story... 😄
it looks like she’s ripped up a family photo?
No idea if it’s all BS for clout and cash but ripping up a photo he presumably had in his wallet is messed up

Edit - just see this
she has mentioned in her lives a few times, a while ago, that she was bleeding when she shouldnt be and she was worried she was gonna die, so im guessing thats to do with the cancer thing

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.