Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ex
What a scruff. Id not be letting anyone clean up my sick if it was as bad as she posted. 🤢🤢 she takes the complete piss she gets lower every time she posts.
What a weird….joke?
I don’t understand what she’s trying to do…

poor little boy has no chance with such a volatile mess of a mother

Reactions: 4
I just came in while on lunch from work and saw a book walk past with no top on but at 1st I thought it was a different man

Reactions: 1
Does that poor eat anything but yogurt, chocolate or Brest milk, shocking diet for a kid of his age

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Caught some of her live earlier and my god she's revolting to look at. The state of it, jaw ticking about all over the gaff. That poor kid. She won't bring him back to England. The minute she did, social will be all over her.

Reactions: 5
She’s live on mum on the run global and needs £650 by weekend for a visa run
Surprise surprise guys 😂😂

Apparently her weekly outgoings are £780 👀👀👀👀
---
So it’s £200 per week rent, £200 per week for nursery , £100 per week for transport and £200-250 per week for food

What a lot of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks smashed to be fair - she didn’t mention her cigarettes and weed in the budget breakdowns 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s live on mum on the run global and needs £650 by weekend for a visa run
Surprise surprise guys 😂😂

Apparently her weekly outgoings are £780 👀👀👀👀
---
So it’s £200 per week rent, £200 per week for nursery , £100 per week for transport and £200-250 per week for food

What a lot of tit
I guess she can’t openly say she needs to fund her drug habit 😁

She went on a rant saying she bets people/mums being negative don’t have hundreds a pounds a month for expensive rent/bills/expenses etc - well uh actually they do Ellis, they use the money from the jobs they work to cover those things so they can give their kids stability, warmth and comfort. You should try it sometime…,

Reactions: 10
She looks smashed to be fair - she didn’t mention her cigarettes and weed in the budget breakdowns 🤣
I was watching her live and as soon a Jordan come she changed , definitely took some 🤧 , she kept sniffing and sneezing, , as for her outgoings what a load of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I seen another tiktoker talking about living in Thailand. He paid 700a month for a 3 bed with his own pool. Does she think we were all born yesterday. Plus she lives in a studio with a baby and her boyfriend all in the dame bed. She is disgusting.

Reactions: 13
I seen another tiktoker talking about living in Thailand. He paid 700a month for a 3 bed with his own pool. Does she think we were all born yesterday. Plus she lives in a studio with a baby and her boyfriend all in the dame bed. She is disgusting.
And what’s Jordan doing with his crypto/software engineering dough I wonder, if she’s paying all the rent and food bills 😂😂😂😂

Answers on a postcard please ….

She’s got herself a freeloader the lucky gal, no wonder we are all so jealous

She’s needed a visa every other time she’s been on the beg n borrow 🙄 like a baghead sayin they need money “for food”

Definitely not lipstick in the boys hair your can see the cut and it keeps opening up that why it’s red all the time

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did she really just heat up leftover takeaway 💀

Inspirational, innovative, she’s a beacon for women everywhere 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.