Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back as she needs to beg for money it makes you think what’s she up to when she’s radio silence she needs the tick tock to fund her 🤔

Reactions: 3
Because I haven’t followed for long can I be annoying and ask how she met him, where’s he from etc? I hear an American accent I think? But I used to work with a girl from Estonia who had an American accent because she was taught English by an America so it doesn’t necessarily mean he’s from there. Where did she meet him?

Because I haven’t followed for long can I be annoying and ask how she met him, where’s he from etc? I hear an American accent I think? But I used to work with a girl from Estonia who had an American accent because she was taught English by an America so it doesn’t necessarily mean he’s from there. Where did she meet him?
she met him on tinder. hes from hawaii

Some of the TikTok’s she’s posting are old content so she’s not been up to much except going to the shop 😂😂😂

Did anyone catch her live earlier today? She seemed out of it. She was on the phone to Jordan begging for him to send her 20 quid. The baby seemed to be in bed then he woke up screaming then she dragged him outta bed to go get the 20 quid from western union. Said shes not making any money on clapper and can't find a decent site to work on so she's coming back to Tiktok lives to make some extra cash. 🫠

I remember this thread from a few years back and thought I’d check in as saw her on live randomly earlier. Last time I saw her videos she was making fun of a woman on tiktok whose baby had died…

god…what a mess. That poor little boy.
She could’ve taken her settlement money and got therapy and built a stable life for herself but no…here we are. I know she’s been through awful things but she had the opportunity to break the cycle with money and a fresh start..but here she is instead and the poor little boy will grow up just as messed up as his mum.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone catch her live earlier today? She seemed out of it. She was on the phone to Jordan begging for him to send her 20 quid. The baby seemed to be in bed then he woke up screaming then she dragged him outta bed to go get the 20 quid from western union. Said shes not making any money on clapper and can't find a decent site to work on so she's coming back to Tiktok lives to make some extra cash. 🫠
I saw her live yesterday where she was saying similar things and she seemed so out of it. She was saying she was tired though and ended it by saying she’s going to bed. She said the site wasn’t making her money and she couldn’t sign up to others as she needs do provide proof of address

Reactions: 2
Theres no way that stuff was sent to her like that 🤣 someones packed her tit up and thrown her out.. theres more to this story.

Reactions: 2
Theres no way that stuff was sent to her like that 🤣 someones packed her tit up and thrown her out.. theres more to this story.
Her speech is slow and she sounds like she’s got dry mouth- either she really stoned or she’s on some heavy meds
---
Also Jordan must be back because I heard him in the background just after she folds the blue towel

Reactions: 1
Her speech is slow and she sounds like she’s got dry mouth- either she really stoned or she’s on some heavy meds
---
Also Jordan must be back because I heard him in the background just after she folds the blue towel
Yes i agree with that. Shes looked off her face for a while every time she comes live. I heard Jordan too. I think there back in Thailand. Them bags are her stuff shes finally collected from being thrown out that old place. Its like they've just swiped what they can see n dumped it in bags. If it was bags sent to her why would there be scabby eye lashes and empty bottles mixed up in it all.
---
Is Thailand honestly this expensive or is she just doing things over the top? Surely if she ate the local stuff and not junk all day long she'd be better off..

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just come across her and my heart breaks for the little boy , reading this tread seems he’s had the barking cough for a while he could do with proper food not just bananas and yogurts . He just looks so sad in every video and she looks like she’s on something.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
---
Shes in Pattaya. Seven seas condo. She really doesn't hide where she is well considering shes on the run confirmed by tiktok. No ones bothered enough to stalk her though even though she thinks they are. I just wish she'd finally settle somewhere with that boy and give him what he deserves. I noticed her getting alot of hate on her latest videod too.

Reactions: 5
There is something about her latest videos which is off, I can’t put my finger on it but she’s speaking slower and slightly odd, like people on heavy meds ime

Also I think she’s just not mentioning Jordan so people buy that it’s her and her £28 against the world

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.