Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well her “break” didn’t last long - she’s already deleted some negative comments from her goodbye insta post and then gone private

I wonder if she’ll return with a whole website of tat so she can make money off other peoples backs ( and call it charity work)

Reactions: 5
Looks like she has moved into the same complex as Jordan. The apartment he was pushing her to go for on one of her lives…

Reactions: 3
Has she deleted her tikok accounts?What is she live streaming on now?Haven't seen her live in a week or so??

Reactions: 1
Love that she only attracts “good men” but has posted screenshots allegedly showing messages from the dad of the baby

Has she deleted her tikok accounts?What is she live streaming on now?Haven't seen her live in a week or so??
Maybe she’s actually realised if she doesn’t put it all out there she’ll have a much quieter life… I’m expecting her to pop up again at some point when she needs the extra cash

I’ve only recently discovered her account and wow! I’m leaving a comment here so I can come back when I’ve caught up on her threads.

Reactions: 8
Tht poor little boy, even with a filter you can see all the bruises on his little face.

I wish someone would do something to actually help him. By heart hurts at the thought of what he sees and hears.

How old is he?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Tht poor little boy, even with a filter you can see all the bruises on his little face.

I wish someone would do something to actually help him. By heart hurts at the thought of what he sees and hears.

How old is he?
It's so sad and shocking, he's 1 year and a half I think

Reactions: 2
I still need to catch up on her other threads. I have like five tattle threads on the go at the moment trying to read old threads when I get a chance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.