Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the insta live where she was listing all the things the baby has eaten in one day
List longer than Pinocchio’s nostrils 😂😂
Doesn’t read tattle my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone see the insta live where she was listing all the things the baby has eaten in one day
List longer than Pinocchio’s nostrils 😂😂
Doesn’t read tattle my arse
Well on a positive note, the boy got to have a bit of fun today! That’s the most I’ve seen him smile ever! Too bad the instinct to make her child happy doesn’t come naturally to her and only comes as a result of trying to prove strangers on the internet wrong! Let see if you keep this up Ellis! Probably not, once Jordans back all your attention will be back on him and talking about how you’re going to stick your tongue where the sun don’t shine in front of your son and for the world to hear, oh and calling your son a r-tard along with your bucktooth boyfriend. Where’s that fighting spirit we saw the other night when your man says things like that to your child you say you’ll do anything to protect?!

Reactions: 10
When he's eating the ice cream, he literally can't do it. He's doing the motions of breast feeding. It's sick. He's so malnourished and neglected.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Okay I’ve never commented on her son, but have seen a lot of comments asking why he doesn’t talk etc. Hes only 18 months old, I didn’t actually know this but this would be why he doesn’t talk he’s not even 2. I am in no way sticking up for her but let’s not keep mentioning he’s talking abilities considering he’s still so very young he won’t be having full conversations just yet.

Okay I’ve never commented on her son, but have seen a lot of comments asking why he doesn’t talk etc. Hes only 18 months old, I didn’t actually know this but this would be why he doesn’t talk he’s not even 2. I am in no way sticking up for her but let’s not keep mentioning he’s talking abilities considering he’s still so very young he won’t be having full conversations just yet.
Yeah all kids come on different, 2 of my own kids had delayed speech and didn't speak properly until closer to 3. Taking into consideration the different languages he is hearing he would naturally be slower to speak than the "norm". I don't find his lack of speech a concern, its what he is surrounded by I find alarming!

Reactions: 9
Latest post on insta screams “message me witches😂😂😂

How long till she’s back begging for 2p roses do we reckon?

Probs because her insta lives get 40-60 people 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Latest post on insta screams “message me witches😂😂😂

How long till she’s back begging for 2p roses do we reckon?

Probs because her insta lives get 40-60 people 😭😭
She's removed all the videos from her profiles too. Profile pic ' its time to say goodbye '.

Bye Ellis. I dont think anyone will miss u in particular on the app.. just worried for ur son.

Reactions: 6
I give it two days before she's back begging 😂 she's an attention seeker, isn't she? How any man would look at her and think "yeah, I'll have a baby with that" is anyone's guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Curious though as she clearly has FAS would her facial features be passed to him or would he have normal features and she drank to cause them. I really don’t know so would be interested if someone else does, not in her defence but I’m just wondering if his face took on her FAS face or her genetic pre FAS face? does it make sense? Well I googled it and this is what is says, so answers my question.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If he's only 18m is it not pretty normal to still have no bridge anyway? He doesn't seem to have the skin flaps that is common with FAS from what I remember of his features
I am just replying to what someone else had put, he appears to have the spaced eyes and the developmental delays from what she has posted.

Well I think she is a wonderful mum 🥰
Now I've got your attention Ellis, no you really bleeping aren't! Get that boy medical attention, feed him properly and get him in a routine. Giving street kids money from a tuk tuk whilst breastfeeding your son to shut him up at 10pm at night is shameful. Stop putting your own needs first, that ship sailed the moment you gave birth.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone think it’s nearly worse when she’s not posting? I don’t miss hearing her vile talk but at least you could keep updated on the child. I hope if she reads this she knows that the people on this thread aren’t her ‘haters’ or nasty people, we genuinely do care about the child and his welfare. I really hope he’s ok.

She will be back .. the not speaking is not necessarily a bad thing although it’s concerning my son didn’t speak till gone 3 he’s now doing a masters at uni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.