Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes he seems depressed but I don’t think a kid that age can be actually ‘depressed’ …just the life he lives

Reactions: 5
The kid is so malnourished he is grey and you can see the muscle wastage on him. This won't end well for the poor little boy 🥹 x

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Because she's delusional and drugged up half the time, other people in this thread suggested she maybe running away from drug debts!

She's just added a video of the little boy 'speaking ' she says 1, he says 2. That's it. He doesn't say words at all hardly. I think he is very delayed for his age as he has no stability since he has been born . He looks almost vacant alot of the time. He doesn't seem to interact with his mum, even when she is trying to (obvs just to get a video) when the camera isn't on them bet she just leaves that little boy hence why he doesn't seem to know how to interact.

Anyone ever had the thought that she may be suffering from psychosis? I’ve seen a lot of videos recently regarding the symptoms and how it presents and the paranoid delusions that come with it. To believe she is being stalked by a group of women to the point she has left the uk seems like she may have an ongoing psychotic episode. She did/does take drugs doesn’t she. And had an abusive childhood. I think she needs medical attention to be honest. But also I’m not justifying her behaviour. I’ve followed her on and off for a while. But her being able to explain the “stalking” in such detail could be due to psychotic delusions feeling so real to the individual. She seems so erratic it is like she is on drugs. But this could also be serious mental health issues that cause her erratic and paranoid behaviour. Any thoughts?
---
Also- the whole debacle of her having the “millions” that was awarded to her held by solicitors, this could be due to her being a danger to herself having access to so much money if she has a raging drug habit and potential very serious mental health issues! I may be barking up the wrong tree. I just feel so sorry for that boy. How old is he? I’d be so scared and concerned if my boy was like that. Then again my 5 year old is and has always been like an energiser bunny on steroids

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I do feel sorry for the little boy, what is he name ? I know he seeing the world but I just feel he not being look after properly he always eating chocolate pancake things when I see him eating or see giving him breast milk

I do feel sorry for the little boy, what is he name ? I know he seeing the world but I just feel he not being look after properly he always eating chocolate pancake things when I see him eating or see giving him breast milk
Cairo I believe, I don’t know why she’s hiding his name when she literally gives the kid 0 privacy anyway lol

Anyone ever had the thought that she may be suffering from psychosis? I’ve seen a lot of videos recently regarding the symptoms and how it presents and the paranoid delusions that come with it. To believe she is being stalked by a group of women to the point she has left the uk seems like she may have an ongoing psychotic episode. She did/does take drugs doesn’t she. And had an abusive childhood. I think she needs medical attention to be honest. But also I’m not justifying her behaviour. I’ve followed her on and off for a while. But her being able to explain the “stalking” in such detail could be due to psychotic delusions feeling so real to the individual. She seems so erratic it is like she is on drugs. But this could also be serious mental health issues that cause her erratic and paranoid behaviour. Any thoughts?
---
Also- the whole debacle of her having the “millions” that was awarded to her held by solicitors, this could be due to her being a danger to herself having access to so much money if she has a raging drug habit and potential very serious mental health issues! I may be barking up the wrong tree. I just feel so sorry for that boy. How old is he? I’d be so scared and concerned if my boy was like that. Then again my 5 year old is and has always been like an energiser bunny on steroids
This is the thing no one really knows.
when she went traveling to Cambodia and there was news articles there was a thread (which can be found via google) there’s a lot of comments in that (and I believe she too comments in the tread) claiming she has bipolar. Her old Facebook also suggests there’s some mental health issues, probably why she really lost the two eldest. But she has always had a coke habit, she has driving offences too. However there was a few TikToks she made which I’m sure she said she had no mental health issues, and it was all everyone else’s fault etc. My theory is that she probably is bipolar, won’t take medication and that’s probably one of the reasons she ran away.

Reactions: 7
I find her funny she’s getting told he can’t talk, now doing a video of him taking. Getting told he don’t eat now eating icecream, getting told she do nothing with him now at the park and beach, but was in hospital on drips ill and she couldn’t pay the bill but not pic , and the hospital had the same bedding as her hotel room lol

Reactions: 12
Why does she keep blaming cydney and someone called savannah? Did she not leak cydneys address first, you reap what you sow!

Reactions: 3
This is the thing no one really knows.
when she went traveling to Cambodia and there was news articles there was a thread (which can be found via google) there’s a lot of comments in that (and I believe she too comments in the tread) claiming she has bipolar. Her old Facebook also suggests there’s some mental health issues, probably why she really lost the two eldest. But she has always had a coke habit, she has driving offences too. However there was a few TikToks she made which I’m sure she said she had no mental health issues, and it was all everyone else’s fault etc. My theory is that she probably is bipolar, won’t take medication and that’s probably one of the reasons she ran away.
duck knows if she’s got drug induced psychosis, mental illness or she’s just a compulsive liar. Probs a mix of all three lol

Reactions: 12
Someone asked why she keeps leaking her own address if she was getting stalked and her response was “because nobody has the right to stalk me”. That’s like if you found out someone had taken photos of your child online in a nappy or swimming costume and was doing something awful with them but continued to post them because nobody has the right to be a pweirdo! She is not safeguarding that child. No matter how many times she says she is. She’s travelling in countries well known for child sex slavery and trafficking. I’m a 28 year old woman and still wouldn’t go to those places alone. Its clear to see that she does (deep down) feel a sense of responsibility for the child however she clearly never had any decent role models in her childhood. Very evident mental illness. Agree with possible bipolar, manic/psychotic episodes and traumatic and drug fuelled childhood. If I could I would take the boy in myself. It’s so bleeping sad
---
But when she says things like she wishes she could have an abortion and send it in the post to someone and calling someone’s kids sp*stics I have no sympathy. Is there anything we can actually do to help the child? He’s wearing nothing but a nappy around countless random men. Can she be extradited back to the uk?

Reactions: 7
Why does she keep blaming cydney and someone called savannah? Did she not leak cydneys address first, you reap what you sow!
She leaked that girl savannahs address last week aswel, posted a pic of her house for all to see and now because savannah retaliated ellis is now playing the victim.

Reactions: 1
She's now on insta live saying she had a weird feeling about a Chinese man and it gave her chills and Jordan isn't there he's in another country. I hope she not setting the scene to start begging for money again as she's not safe.....

What a bleeping skanky knuckle dragging swamp bleep this woman is. Just been catching up on this thread and the tiktoks. She is 100% breastfeeding so often because she knows it pulls in the perverts. Trying to cover it or not, she knows what she's doing. She'd sell that kid for a quarter 🍃 and a bottle of vodka. Absolutely disgusting. That poor little boy will be on the front of a national newspaper before long.

Reactions: 9
She’s not actually accusing someone of slander because they called her a slag, when she literally called herself ‘slag on the run’ not so long ago. She’s clearly reading this thread too. I don’t know why she’s blaming one woman for everything when there’s a pile of us on here saying the same things as her. Maybe she is having a very long psychotic episode. She’s honestly nuts.

Reactions: 6
I truly believe this will make national news one day, and unfortunately not with the outcome we all wish for here.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.