Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she was acting miss innocent on her live when they got home so here’s the second part of the fight where she tells Bugs to kill the man then punches the man in the face. Note Jordan standing there really doing nothing, it reminds me of ‘hold me back’ when in reality he could of got through to the man if he had wanted. Also the baby was there, she trying to say he was away on a walk. Enjoy St.Smellis in all her glory 😁

---
Someone got her address again 😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What I’m abit confused about is..
this woman has been begging on TikTok for money, she’s been given various different amounts,. For various different things.
But in her live said to the restaurant owner ‘I’ll be back to pay the bill’
How’s she paying the bill for them all to eat, when 3 days ago was asking for a fiver to get the baby nappies.

Reactions: 11
What account is she going live on?

Also how old is peagreen? (As if she calls him that as well made or not it just sounds so sad. Poor little peagreen)

and She was drinking alcohol tonight too and straight on the boob in the tuktuk because he was fussing. No wonder the child is so subdued. I noticed he only babbles like a 6 month old baby, I know every child can talk at different times but there really does seem to be a delay there.
---
Wouldn’t usually do this but seeing as he thinks it’s ok to comment on peoples appearance… I’d pipe down Jordan when you look like bugs bunny’s twin. This will be the reason you sit with a face like a smacked arse 99% of the time. You trying to hide these bad boys?!
It's perfectly safe (milk wise) to drink alcohol and feed, the only risk is being too intoxicated while caring for a child.
The wee boy definitely seems developmentally delayed, I'd suspect due to autism just from what I've seen of him in her lives. Not that I'm an expert or anything just based on personal experience.
I've just watched the screen recording of the birthday party, what an absolute disgrace! Where are these young girls guardians, no way I'd have them near her at such an impressionable age!

Reactions: 3
It's perfectly safe (milk wise) to drink alcohol and feed, the only risk is being too intoxicated while caring for a child.
The wee boy definitely seems developmentally delayed, I'd suspect due to autism just from what I've seen of him in her lives. Not that I'm an expert or anything just based on personal experience.
I've just watched the screen recording of the birthday party, what an absolute disgrace! Where are these young girls guardians, no way I'd have them near her at such an impressionable age!
I also think Autism just from what I've seen 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Ive just watched her 'morning routine'. I think the little boy is developmentally delayed or, more likely, damaged by in utero/or post birth substance misuse. He doesn't come across as particularly autistic, he isn't ritualistic, obsessive, no 'stimming' .... just totally switched off.

Reactions: 17
Ive just watched her 'morning routine'. I think the little boy is developmentally delayed or, more likely, damaged by in utero/or post birth substance misuse. He doesn't come across as particularly autistic, he isn't ritualistic, obsessive, no 'stimming' .... just totally switched off.
Ironic when she was throwing all sorts of disgusting ableist slurs around recently about other people’s kids. She’s thick as duck

Reactions: 8
Ironic when she was throwing all sorts of disgusting ableist slurs around recently about other people’s kids. She’s thick as duck
Yeah was thinking maybe her karma for that was coming to bite her on the arse and closer to home than expected!

Reactions: 2
He’s so listless isn’t he. Could see her getting frustrated with him with the cards. The constant baby voice is bleeping irritating as tit too. Poor kids having fried donuts and pancakes for breakfast everyday - no wonder his teeth are as bad as they are!

Reactions: 5
She says odd words to him in turkish and he's still just as clueless, he's had no opportunities to learn the basics. Yes he's been on a few planes and seen a view views but the poor boy dosent even respond to his own name!

Reactions: 9
He hasn't got autism. It's full blown trauma and second hand drug effects
I was going to say the same. His delayed development will be due to trauma and neglect. I can almost guarantee if he was placed in the care of a nurturing and loving carer, who could actually meet his needs and didn’t pump him full of secondhand drugs, he would begin speaking and learning new words very quickly

Reactions: 11

Yes he dosent look autistic to me, he looks depressed and scared. wee mite

• Sad
Reactions: 9
He looks fed up to me. Constantly on edge and just a sad little boy. Poor baby.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.