Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imo i think it was a misunderstanding that man was pissed n wanted to be friendly and she took it wrong
did anyone see him touch her ass????
I dont think he did tbh. He had both arms on the table. He may of touched her hand but there's no way he touched her arse, he won't at the right angle to do so. The man is drunk and thought she was his daughter! Easy mistake. They have just taken it way too far in my opinion, calling a someone a p*@do isn't right unless you have the correct info!

Reactions: 6
imo i think it was a misunderstanding that man was pissed n wanted to be friendly and she took it wrong
did anyone see him touch her ass????
They've been calling any old man they see for the last few days peedos.

Reactions: 3
Ok I went out for Sunday lunch with the fam and now I’m catching up led on the sofa with a full stomach
Tell
Me
Everything!

Reactions: 2
Ok I went out for Sunday lunch with the fam and now I’m catching up led on the sofa with a full stomach
Tell
Me
Everything!
she said some guy touched the top of her leg near her bum so obviously he’s a pedalo. Jordan was her knight in shining armour, tho theway he shouted ‘dude’ in that American accent give me the ick and if it were me there I’d of been too busy laughing to continue the fight…. Anyway back to the story, ellis threatened to kill the man (who was clearly advanced in his years and I wonder would they have done the same if it was a younger guy), Jordan just stared at him a lot trying to be intimidating but didn’t actually do much. He claimed he ‘laid him out’ but we didn’t see as camer was paused. I was in the live for the second half of the fight were Ellis hit the old man And I have screen recordings lol they’re scum and let them selves down constantly but obv Ellis is 100% convinced she is the victim as per

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Did any see the video her and the little boy were both sitting down to eat the little one had rice but he’s just didn’t look right his eyes weren’t focusing she was trying to shove food into his mouth :(

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The way Jordan’s just spoken to someone on that live is disgusting. Those two are a match made in heaven, I pray I get to watch their downfall after watching them talk down to and think they’re better than literally everyone when they are literally the dregs of society. They wouldn’t get away with half the stuff they do if they were in a different country.

Reactions: 11
Did any see the video her and the little boy were both sitting down to eat the little one had rice but he’s just didn’t look right his eyes weren’t focusing she was trying to shove food into his mouth :(
She was trying to feed him cake and he wasn’t interested, I think she just gets her boob out as that’s the only way he won’t make the horrible screaming noise. That kid is so frustrated he can’t talk has nothing to do all day and gets pushed from pillar to post

Reactions: 11
The way Jordan’s just spoken to someone on that live is disgusting. Those two are a match made in heaven, I pray I get to watch their downfall after watching them talk down to and think they’re better than literally everyone when they are literally the dregs of society. They wouldn’t get away with half the stuff they do if they were in a different country.
Yes! All they do is fat shame people. They are vile human beings

Reactions: 5
Regardless of if shes taking anything stronger. Theyve deffo been smoking the bud. That babys been drinking milk with bud.

Regardless of if shes taking anything stronger. Theyve deffo been smoking the bud. That babys been drinking milk with bud.
and She was drinking alcohol tonight too and straight on the boob in the tuktuk because he was fussing. No wonder the child is so subdued. I noticed he only babbles like a 6 month old baby, I know every child can talk at different times but there really does seem to be a delay there.
---
Wouldn’t usually do this but seeing as he thinks it’s ok to comment on peoples appearance… I’d pipe down Jordan when you look like bugs bunny’s twin. This will be the reason you sit with a face like a smacked arse 99% of the time. You trying to hide these bad boys?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
So early days I thought Jordan was a bit rabbit in the headlights and now you’ve just confirmed it 😂😂😂😂😂

But seriously, he’s racist, always jumps straight to body shaming - I hope dearly he gets arrested and thrown in Cambodian jail
---
But why’s her nails so dirty? Does she ever wash?
She doesn’t wash her hands after going to the toilet so I’d say probably not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.