Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gurlbye

Chatty Member
She’s so full of it…. Social services have no records of her in her adult life…. Bull!! Thought they came to your door in the UK and shouted from the street that you needed to abort your child? but they didn’t take a record of it. Even if the allegations made in the uk were false they’d still have records. I do believe now she made this whole thing up today. She’s dangerous!
She trips over her own lies, I remember right at the beginning she said she left due to social services wanting to take her child… Now there’s no record of them even knowing who she is? Right so who you running away from? Some window cleaners who keep being sent to you house? A pizza delivery? Her stories just don’t even make sense now, she needs to lay low and catch up with her own stories 🙄

Reactions: 8

Loulou9999

Chatty Member
I don’t believe a word she says and as for what she about that little boy in the pictures on the other page this is why people should wake up and stop gifting her she really is a disgusting piece of shit how dare she use them words 🤬

gimm3more

VIP Member
I noticed the pill post was taken down and she has changed the bio. Its probably more than likely shes choosing to not let anyone know. If anyones concerned there probably better of contacting someone from her fb or a mod?
She’ll be absolutely fine, just attention seeking again to get money for drugs. I wouldn’t get involved or concerned in any of it

Roxygetlost

Because she's delusional and drugged up half the time, other people in this thread suggested she maybe running away from drug debts!

PanickyHour

New to this thread. Just seen bits and pieces of her but saw her post this morning about fleeing because of stalking. While I don't believe it for obvious reasons, if that was the case I feel genuinely sorry for her but, if they can "track you" to Thailand, why are you still posting everything on social media? If it was about one or a handful of people online, get offline? Problem solved, then you could come back home and live your life and no one would know any different. Does she think if she's fled because of the social they won't find her either? Do you think the social aren't looking online to see where you are? Honestly she needs to grow up and face the music, they will catch her eventually.

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
Honestly someone offered to pay the money for the flight, why not just book the flight for her in that case and see if she gets on it. She won’t. Jordan has updated more on telegram. Tbh they are as bad as each other. But she’s definitely more toxic.
I think they’re both quite unstable people who bring out the worst in each other. Toxic people often seem to be drawn together, get into very intense relationships with each other and there’s no yin and Yang of a calmer person balancing the other out, they just get each other worked up and burn it all to the ground. .

Have a feeling this ‘going back to U.K.’ thing is just the latest ploy for cash and attention but we’ll see.

Looking after small children is hard, especially on your own, and no doubt especially in a foreign country where you don’t speak the language or have a support system. Even a really stable, competent parent would struggle - so someone like Ellis has no chance.

LividLalji

VIP Member
I’ve only recently discovered her account and wow! I’m leaving a comment here so I can come back when I’ve caught up on her threads.

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
She’s been appearing on my fyp frequently. Begging and crying with nowhere to go but now on begging to help another family? Just read above, she’s got two other kids? Take it there in care in the UK? Crackpot.
The baby looks better feed then her own kid

Platinumbarbie

She can't go around robbing and conning everyone all her life and not expect her past to catch up with her.im surprised she's still breathing after reading some of the things she has done

Walter123

Also to whoever parents of them kids are: if your reading here, know that your kids are beautiful, well looked after and not what Ellis states. The only one here who needs checking on his Ellis and her kid who she's neglecting more and more each day.
I echo this. As a mum it would break me to see that low life commenting about my child the way she is!
She can’t handle the truth about the abuse she’s putting her child through but no one’s going for the baby in a personal way, just her shitty parenting!!

• Heart

dottynotty

Chatty Member
Poor little boy.

Anyone giving her cash has shit for brains
Honestly someone offered to pay the money for the flight, why not just book the flight for her in that case and see if she gets on it. She won’t. Jordan has updated more on telegram. Tbh they are as bad as each other. But she’s definitely more toxic.

deelowrow

She’s live now and I saw in the comments that Jordan has reported her to the police so she has now run away to Bali

hiyalove

Ok I went out for Sunday lunch with the fam and now I’m catching up led on the sofa with a full stomach
Tell
Me
Everything!
she said some guy touched the top of her leg near her bum so obviously he’s a pedalo. Jordan was her knight in shining armour, tho theway he shouted ‘dude’ in that American accent give me the ick and if it were me there I’d of been too busy laughing to continue the fight…. Anyway back to the story, ellis threatened to kill the man (who was clearly advanced in his years and I wonder would they have done the same if it was a younger guy), Jordan just stared at him a lot trying to be intimidating but didn’t actually do much. He claimed he ‘laid him out’ but we didn’t see as camer was paused. I was in the live for the second half of the fight were Ellis hit the old man And I have screen recordings lol they’re scum and let them selves down constantly but obv Ellis is 100% convinced she is the victim as per

• Angry

Starfact

She's just added a video of the little boy 'speaking ' she says 1, he says 2. That's it. He doesn't say words at all hardly. I think he is very delayed for his age as he has no stability since he has been born . He looks almost vacant alot of the time. He doesn't seem to interact with his mum, even when she is trying to (obvs just to get a video) when the camera isn't on them bet she just leaves that little boy hence why he doesn't seem to know how to interact.

olyve123

This is like checked in at the hospital on Facebook x 1000 - comments are off, too traumatised to post vids ( but photo compilations are ok) so just repeated inspirational stories 😂😂😂

Thailand is full of snakes huns, just me and my boy now 🙌😂😂😂 ffs

the final boss of internet attention seeking

• Haha
I thought this thread would be bigger and faster than it actually is. I've been following her story since she first fled the UK and always thought there was something SO bizarre about it. If me personally was running cus of being stalked social media is the last thing I'd be doing

I just find everything she says hard to believe.

Whenever the kid fusses… straight on the boob. Must be much easier than trying to figure what he wants.

She’s a nasty rat looking bitch. This will all crash down in the worst possible way.

Fozzie

The voice note where she's saying she doesn't care about the kid says it all really.
You wouldn’t even say that in anger! As a mother I could never say that no matter what the circumstances! She’s saying she has a “pure soul” she’s absolutely deluded

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
I do feel sorry for the little boy, what is he name ? I know he seeing the world but I just feel he not being look after properly he always eating chocolate pancake things when I see him eating or see giving him breast milk
Cairo I believe, I don’t know why she’s hiding his name when she literally gives the kid 0 privacy anyway lol