Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are actually apologising for not sending more money šŸ¤£šŸ«  what is this world we live in.
---
Ps shes live now selling this womans crafts. Who thinks these people are actually gonna get them in the post? Jordans also there, you can hear him.. so much for a business trip to hong kong.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Del Boy at heart but she couldnā€™t run a business if she tried šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
---
Now sheā€™s pricing up Botox - glad the Huns could help you out by sending their child benefit

Reactions: 5
as someone who has kids with asthma I saw this coming. Sheā€™s been dragging him here there and every where. I knew it was only a matter of time before he ends up in hospital serious ill. His cough has been dredful for over a month and sounds like asthma. That also gives you a low immune system and you struggle with every flu you get. But sheā€™s still not listening to him and ignoring his needs. Sheā€™s actually manic ignoring him and the poor baby is very poorly. Wonā€™t even let him sleep. Imagine being so ill and your being sleep deprived

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The most I have heard her baby say is the word tit .says alot about her parenting. Thought he could talk more then 1 language. :LOL:

Sheā€™s taken him to a massive trampoline park a few hours after he was discharged from hospital when only yesterday he was on IV drips? And sheā€™s getting annoyed with him having tantrums? Wtf do you expect heā€™s just got out of hospital he doesnā€™t want to run around, he still looks so poorly and lethargic yet sheā€™s trying to make him run around and winding him up throwing balls at him because heā€™s having a tantrum? Kids have more tantrums when they arenā€™t feeling well, or tired, or hungry etc. ever thought about that ellis?

She only went to that trampoline park because somebody said she never takes her kid out, which she never does otherwise we would see it for sure šŸ™„ she spent the whole time on her phone recording her going down slides etc, pay some attention to your child ffs
She only went there to post all over tik tok, otherwise who else would take their kid to a trampoline park the minute he leaves hospital when heā€™s very obviously still unwell?
Imagine your child just out of ā€˜hospitalā€™, clearly still not 100% and crying like he was in her story and instead of giving them a hug you record them, smirking the whole time and thinking itā€™s funny. Disgusting.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ok what are we saying will be on the new website, wrong answers only ā€¦ā€¦.

Iā€™m saying home cooked meal recipes and kids toothbrushes

• Haha
Does anyone think her and Jordan are on the outs again?! Her last few posts seem melancholy and aimed šŸ˜…

Reactions: 2
Imagine your child just out of ā€˜hospitalā€™, clearly still not 100% and crying like he was in her story and instead of giving them a hug you record them, smirking the whole time and thinking itā€™s funny. Disgusting.
Her behaviour is dangerous, I really have a bad feeling about her I wish she would bring that poor boy back to the uk šŸ˜ž

Reactions: 3
Does anyone think her and Jordan are on the outs again?! Her last few posts seem melancholy and aimed šŸ˜…
Yeah I saw one about living with a narcissist and thought what a ducking clanger she is šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Canā€™t wait to meet dad number 4

Reactions: 3
Her behaviour is dangerous, I really have a bad feeling about her I wish she would bring that poor boy back to the uk šŸ˜ž
me too, Iā€™ve been saying the same thing all along. The situation with never change and only get worse because as someone else said, she thinks sheā€™s never put a foot wrong in her whole life. I also never met a single mum who doesnā€™t doubt herself as a mum sometimes, we all do. Not her tho, sheā€™s perfect so why would she change?!

I also find it strange she never talks about her two other sons apart from to justify why she doesnā€™t have them. Not a single post mentioning she loves them or misses them etc.

Somebody else said it but I think the reason she like Thailand and Cambodia is the average income is so low and there are so many families in relative poverty that it makes her feel very well off - where if she was in the uk her OF wouldnā€™t get her a Tesco meal deal and sheā€™d be on UC , which is something she thinks sheā€™s ā€œbetterā€ than
---
Also are we saying the whole jail thing was old pictures from an immigration trip, as they were Thai immigration and sheā€™s in Cambodia now
How have none of the Huns realised they are paying Jordanā€™s rent too!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
How come she always begs for things like rent, medicine costs, food etc in one video then in the next shes wanting more money to rehome other people šŸ¤”.
Sort your son out and give him a stable home rather then pulling him through all different environments!!

Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s been appearing on my fyp frequently. Begging and crying with nowhere to go but now on begging to help another family? Just read above, sheā€™s got two other kids? Take it there in care in the UK? Crackpot.

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s been appearing on my fyp frequently. Begging and crying with nowhere to go but now on begging to help another family? Just read above, sheā€™s got two other kids? Take it there in care in the UK? Crackpot.
The baby looks better feed then her own kid

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.