Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s live in tik tok, cokeā€™d up look at her eyes šŸ‘€ and still breastfeeding her son whilst on drugs šŸ˜­

Reactions: 8
My favourite part was Jordan going ā€œIā€™m sorry youā€™re poorā€ like he isnā€™t šŸ’€

• Sad
Reactions: 3
God what is she on? She looks off her head šŸ¤® she looks scary jheeze
she 100% is. Coming from an ex-user, sheā€™s definitely taken cocaine. Sheā€™s so erratic. Look at her eyes, she had powder on her nose a minute ago šŸ¤¢ all whilst breastfeeding that poor little boy and trying to breastfeed another random baby. My heart hurts šŸ’”

• Wow
Sheā€™s now shouting at Jordan at a bar with the baby whilst drinking beer, because he said to calm down because sheā€™s off her tits and itā€™s very obviousā€¦.
Coke rage.

Sheā€™s been appearing on my fyp frequently. Begging and crying with nowhere to go but now on begging to help another family? Just read above, sheā€™s got two other kids? Take it there in care in the UK? Crackpot.
Ones is with his dad, the other is with paternal grandparents. Or so she says, there's never much truth in anything that comes out of her mouth!

Reactions: 2
Whenever the kid fussesā€¦ straight on the boob. Must be much easier than trying to figure what he wants.

Sheā€™s a nasty rat looking witch. This will all crash down in the worst possible way.

Breast feeding him whilst sat in a restaurant waiting for beer! Feed him some proper food ffs!!!
And on cocaine! Look at her eyes, pupils the size of golf balls, and her behaviour! Sheā€™s all over the place. Breastfeeding whilst on cocaine, she goes to another level of fucked up šŸ¤®

Reactions: 6
jeeez I must be so dumb yea she was so on edge but I didn't think of coke or maybe I live a sheltered life lol

Reactions: 1
jeeez I must be so dumb yea she was so on edge but I didn't think of coke or maybe I live a sheltered life lol
youā€™ve obviously never taken it then, I took it for 10 years itā€™s very easy to tell when youā€™re an ex-user, it is definitely coke. Clearly one of her fans to be defending her

• Wow
youā€™ve obviously never taken it then, I took it for 10 years itā€™s very easy to tell when youā€™re an ex-user, it is definitely coke. Clearly one of her fans to be defending her
I've taken. it before yes but not a fan! why you being mean to me? I just didn't think of it firstly that's all x
---
what's her Instagram interested in seeing more of what I saw earlier!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She better be careful using drugs out there. Wasnt too long ago I saw a news article regarding some tourists passing away due to been sold cocaine mixed with white heroin. Cambodia and Thailand are the last places id want to be messing around with anything illegal

Reactions: 4
She better be careful using drugs out there. Wasnt too long ago I saw a news article regarding some tourists passing away due to been sold cocaine mixed with white heroin. Cambodia and Thailand are the last places id want to be messing around with anything illegal
You can be sentenced to death in Thailand for having even a tiny amount of drugs for personal use. Wouldnā€™t that be a shame

Sheā€™s been feeding that kid for the best part of 4 hours, does a child really need to breastfeed for 4 whole hours? Kin ell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.