Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
He is gay as far as I know. Have seen him out in Lucan and i definitely got gay vibes. Nothing wrong with that of course and he was actually lovely
Is he not gone to Australia with his girlfriend?
---
Yeah no of course .. nothing wrong at all .. I just didn’t know as I don’t follow him etc .. but I just saw Alex houllihan put a story up and he came across as gay

But fair play to him flying the nest especially being the youngest.. imagine your baby brother leaving before you do
---
I mean all the money ellie must have .. you’d think she would go and have an experience like this especially with the whit times she’s went through ..

too comfortable living under mammy and daddy
Most people who are leaving this country aren’t doing it for the experience they’re doing it because this country has nothing to offer them. Ellie is living comfortable here so there is no need for her to go. She lived in Canada for a year in her early 20’s so maybe she experienced enough in that year.

Reactions: 13

McJiblo

She looks really happy over there but she looks so sun damaged!
You can see the photo is blurred as well!
I really can’t get passed those teeth but she seems to like them!

Attachments

• Haha

TheOpinionatedHun

I seen Conor had a picture of eggs on toast this morning and Ellie did in the background - I never broke my neck to fast to compare - different cafes 😂 I was going to roundhouse Ellie’s neck back into place if she was with Conor 😂😂

• Haha

trudyjudy007

Chatty Member
Are Ellie and Charleen really best friends? For some reason I feel like it’s one sided and just for publicity I don’t see much of a vibe or good pal energy between them they look like they just tolerate each other tbh how did they even become friends?
I would hate to have my job wrapped up in my friendship like that. They’re probably more like colleagues who get along now but you’d definitely need space (I would anyway)

Squeekybum

Anyone know what the drama with Erica Duffy on TikTok is about I’m understanding caoimhe took her boyfriend now she is spilling the goss on her saying she’s been with previous bosses and broke up multiple marriages? What is this true? She’s saying Ellie’s no better
She’s a clout chaser. Literally trying to get famous . Today she was all about leaving it in the past she must have had a change of heart 😂

Reactions: 12

Jellybb

VIP Member
I’m sorry but would the 2 airheads not have brought fucking back packs instead of hard shell suitcases if they are going to be travelling about 😩

• Haha

rejected

Chatty Member
In her podcast she admits to not paying for water in airport. All the mkney she has for surgeries and filers and extensions

Fairy2234

Walking around her place topless and she had a “ 🦍” emoji on. Very very very weird relationship
Oddest brother and sister vibes I've ever seen. I still really like Ellie and wish she would really start making more of an effort. Seems like she's lost her drive for the influencing but not the lifestyle.

Ratsout

VIP Member
I’d eat my hat if she moved there. That girl can’t move out of the family home let alone to the other side of the world
She’ll move in with her brother if she does and he’ll be left cleaning up after her