Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

corkspill

VIP Member
Her non existent work ethic aside this might sound mad but I constantly find myself feeling so much empathy and pity for her I really think her relationship with Conor has completely warped her mind and crushed her self esteem. I feel like that situation has left her super insecure and she has never healed from it by some things she says on the podcast everytime I see her pop up I feel a sadness it’s like it radiates off her?
I fully agree. She is unbelievably hurt since him. He fucked her over and then moved on to Aoife, did the same thing there and now is with another girl. He is in a constant cycle and she sees that too. She was with him 6/7 years. The damage he did to her in insane.

Reactions: 12

corkspill

VIP Member
Is he not gone to Australia with his girlfriend?
---

Most people who are leaving this country aren’t doing it for the experience they’re doing it because this country has nothing to offer them. Ellie is living comfortable here so there is no need for her to go. She lived in Canada for a year in her early 20’s so maybe she experienced enough in that year.
She also said she hated it. Some people don’t like living away and that’s ok too.

Pacho

Am I having Deja vu or did this not happen before with the tattoo artist/the guy who had all the tattoos ? Did she not get with him while he had someone pregnant or not long after she gave birth & that person went on Instagram as well giving out?

• Wow

Rubygirl96

Ellie’s makeup looked so much better on her when Charleen did it for that masterclass yesterday. It’s way less harsh, the toned down makeup look suits her way better 🥲

Ryan80

VIP Member
How is Ellie still getting gifted things, doing ads etc? She is sooo lazy. I think the only reason she is still relevant and has anyone relatively interested in her is because of Charleen. I kinda wish Charleen would drop her, she could do so much better.. Whoever came up with the idea of making them a twosome has really saved Ellie's career, poor Charleen 🤣
Charleen would do a million times better without Ellie. She is always making “content” doing ads etc and comes across quite well in her videos

trebor

We are off to a good start people! His hands don't appear to be leather textured or mahogany from sunbeds, no fake rolex watch..Hopefully he's a regular Joe. Works a 9-5 as a plumber, no composite bonding or veneers. Has never been to Turkey. Favorite vacation to date is Salou with the family(Though isn't sexually attracted to any family members)He may not have his hands 10 & 2 on the steering wheel but let's have some faith !
Montirex tracksuit though, so I wouldn't hold out much hope :LOL:

• Haha

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
Ye u need 1000 to go live. The Caoimhe is a cunt thinks she's massive. She is known for slutting about and gng off with peoples fellas. What I gather she went off with that girls ex after befriending her.
Someone in Erica's tiktok comments, said Caoimhe was with her manager in Joe Duffys and he happens to be married 🤔

• Wow

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
The second hand embarrassment I have for the girl. Sounds like she’s the “jelouse” one, not Caoimhe. Your ex moved on… it’s shite, but it happens.

Aggie123

We are in 2024 and are women still dragging down women and slut shaming them???? Regardless of what is true or not…I think it is disgusting…everyone joining in… I doubt that Erica girl is any angel.. and then sharing other “stories “ about her…

Reactions: 11

monepierce

In fairness the gossies are a fake pile of shite! Was Keilidh there?
remember a few years ago when Jane inglot was announced for “girl boss” of the year after everything that came out about inglot? you’re right, it’s such a phoney award show, and the awards look like something you’d get in the €2 shop

mooju

Tbf back in her prime around the time she was in Toronto I remember watching her YouTube videos and thinking she was absolutely stunning! Her makeup was always a bit too heavy handed/ orange for my liking, but she had such a pretty face. I think the lips and the sun beds really ruined her though, her skin looks like leather now and the natural beauty has become hidden as she looks so fake now.
Yes I remember when she lived over in Canada and was still doing the YouTube videos and was consistent.
But that’s when everything came about Conor cheating and then after that it just kept happening.
Pity she didn’t keep up with YouTube,she was good at it.

Megapuff

Chatty Member
Can she at least blow her nose before going on stories talking 😂 irratated me
God she defo seemed like she was sniffing ❄ beforehand in some of them videos.
She was absolutely raging on live when people were calling her out about them not actually being together when he got with Caoimhe 😂 she was like yeah but we have a kid together... Eh so? Doesn't mean you have a hold over him the rest of his life.
They are all dirtbags but she needs to shut up 😂