Ellie Kelly #17 Ellie's luck with men is not the best, her latest fella is mad for incest.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why oh why can’t she match her foundation properly, the colours she uses are so off

Reactions: 9
do ye reckon there’s actually a bit of scandal on the podcast or they’ve edited it to seem like it?

Reactions: 5
do ye reckon there’s actually a bit of scandal on the podcast or they’ve edited it to seem like it?
Not a hope. It’s edited to seem that way but she’s very closed off since everything with Conor (understandably).

Reactions: 8
Not a hope. It’s edited to seem that way but she’s very closed off since everything with Conor (understandably).
Wouldn’t say understandably to be honest. Lots of us have gone through break ups and haven’t abandoned our work. Yes she’s a public figure but she could just do her work and not come on for chats. She does neither

Wouldn’t say understandably to be honest. Lots of us have gone through break ups and haven’t abandoned our work. Yes she’s a public figure but she could just do her work and not come on for chats. She does neither
What I mean is that she’s going to have a gaurd up with sharing any new information on guys she’s with over what happened with Conor. Her whole relationship was so public, he ruined her by always cheating, she then had to break up with him and face all that in front of her following. Life does go on but I don’t think she will have someone as public as she did with Conor.

It will be a big help if she stops yawning during the podcast. I actually like it hearing her yawn while talking 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I dont understand what is wrong with Ellie. Her MUA career was huge in Ireland, she squandered that and hasn’t grown her audience at all because she wasn’t arsed. Through some miracle, her friendship with Charleen has resulted in an award winning podcast, with huge sponsorships and major guests and they took a huge break, I assume because she wasn’t arsed. She has consistently failed upwards through sheer luck, has absolutely no work ethic whatsoever and does not deserve the spot she is in

Reactions: 26
Anyone listen to the podcast?
I did. Nothing really said. Just personal issues. She felt she couldn’t come on and give advice to people when she said a lot going on and felt she needed advice herself. They said the podcast was going for 2 years non stop and it was very full on.

Just listened and my God it's the same shite it was before
Ellie bored out of her box with it-which she admitted to
No real reasons for the break
Just needed a break
No goss
No tea
So bleeping boring
Nearly two hours I'll never get back
Never again

Reactions: 14
Ellie acting like she was burned out doing it. Apart from that podcast, what did she actually do? Absolutely nothing. Her content is trying on penneys clothes and doing a makeup GRWM once every blue moon. Girls just a lazy B tbh

Reactions: 16
Reactions: 2
I’ve never seen someone with so much potential flop so badly. Pure plateau. I think Conor is a bit to blame but mainly herself for focusing on him when she should have been putting her career first. I don’t see how she’ll pull it back. I still have a soft spot for her, I’ve followed her for years, since well before the new teeth and I think she’s a nice girl, just scary to see where a lack of ambition combined with poor partner choices can land you in comparison to where you COULD be. In the grand scheme of things she’s doing well, earning a living in a relatively easy way! I’d just be worried about the long term aspect of it for someone like that with a dwindling audience.

Reactions: 14
I’ve never seen someone with so much potential flop so badly. Pure plateau. I think Conor is a bit to blame but mainly herself for focusing on him when she should have been putting her career first. I don’t see how she’ll pull it back. I still have a soft spot for her, I’ve followed her for years, since well before the new teeth and I think she’s a nice girl, just scary to see where a lack of ambition combined with poor partner choices can land you in comparison to where you COULD be. In the grand scheme of things she’s doing well, earning a living in a relatively easy way! I’d just be worried about the long term aspect of it for someone like that with a dwindling audience.
Well before the new teeth has me 💀 it’s hard to disagree with any of this. I have a soft spot for her as well. He destroyed her. It’s hard to come back from that level of horror but hopefully in time she’ll get there. She needs a boot up tje arse to start working on her content or she will be left very far behind. Overdone makeup isn’t enough these days

Reactions: 13