Ellie Kelly #17 Ellie's luck with men is not the best, her latest fella is mad for incest.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie's posting like she'd love to live in Australia. Imagine she deserted Charleen and the podcast

Be the best thing to ever happen to Charleen, as Ellie puts no effort into it 😂
Not a chance would Ellie move to Australia, she’s too much of a home bird, that’s why she came home early from Canada! She’d only love for certain people to think she’d move though! 👀

Reactions: 14
She’ll be the type to come back with an accent after 3 weeks and talk constantly about’her trip’ to Oz 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly think the only reason Canada was so depressing to her was because she went during a super cold winter but also because Conor was out cheating on her, working with gorgeous girls in Abercrombie and was probably on edge the whole time knowing he was up to something

I think with the sun and lots of her mates being there, her brother being there, I wouldn’t be surprised if she moved

Reactions: 27
it’s actually so refreshing to see Ellie off living her life and enjoying herself and genuinely learning to live for herself again while at the same time watching conor slowly become a mental patient 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
it’s actually so refreshing to see Ellie off living her life and enjoying herself and genuinely learning to live for herself again while at the same time watching conor slowly become a mental patient 😂😂😂
As if he wasn’t on a downward spiral already now look at him. Hes just one duck up after another. He can’t seem to get himself straight or work anything right. The worst thing is he drags all these girls along with him and messes them around too.

Reactions: 13
Yeah really bad like she’s ruining her image
---
Feel bad for her I think she lacks self esteem

Reactions: 5
She must be reading here on the beg for lashes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
How she is an influencer is beyond me🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It's funny how rough they both look over in oz cause they don't have the means to all the free pampering hair make up etc
Like I've never seen two girls look as disheveled 🤣 normal young ones that go to oz look so much better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Big time and when she took out the extensions, make under really takes years off her

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but would the 2 airheads not have brought bleeping back packs instead of hard shell suitcases if they are going to be travelling about 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's funny how rough they both look over in oz cause they don't have the means to all the free pampering hair make up etc
Like I've never seen two girls look as disheveled 🤣 normal young ones that go to oz look so much better 😂
I don’t know I kind of enjoy the fact they’re being more normal 😂😂

Reactions: 9