Ellie Kelly #17 Ellie's luck with men is not the best, her latest fella is mad for incest.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah just seems so loud and lazy, last time I looked he’d no job and was sharing a bed with his mate.

Reactions: 7
I wonder how many times they all had to explain time zones to Ellie. Can hear her now “aw Char I just don’t get how it’s 2024 in Australia but it’s still 2023 at home”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anybody know what the announcement in. The podcast is... Don't want to listen

Reactions: 4
Ellie was so jarring in that podcast she couldn’t care less about it as usual everything was aw I dunno, I honestly wish she would just leave it to Charleen at this stage

Reactions: 14
Ellie was so jarring in that podcast she couldn’t care less about it as usual everything was aw I dunno, I honestly wish she would just leave it to Charleen at this stage
I thought she seemed fine. Maybe a bit fed up but this time of year can be hard for some people, especially if you don’t like new years and all the expectations with it. She sounds like she does need some time off the pod though.

Reactions: 7
Definitely think a longer break is needed. Same crap every week. They’re both burnt out by the same topics and it shows in the quality

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else feel like Ellie is just the odd one out in that group. That video in Australia they just seemed so happy to see Charlene? I don't know what it is she just seems to be a hanger on? She could be friends with them longer than Charlene I don't know much about them tbh

Reactions: 22
Anybody else see the story she had up with three lads, had it on mute when I first watched it so couldn't hear what they were saying, went back and it's deleted now..

Reactions: 4
Anybody else see the story she had up with three lads, had it on mute when I first watched it so couldn't hear what they were saying, went back and it's deleted now..
Yeah looked like one was going to kiss her too!

Reactions: 3
Ellie's posting like she'd love to live in Australia. Imagine she deserted Charleen and the podcast

Be the best thing to ever happen to Charleen, as Ellie puts no effort into it 😂

Reactions: 9
Ellie's posting like she'd love to live in Australia. Imagine she deserted Charleen and the podcast

Be the best thing to ever happen to Charleen, as Ellie puts no effort into it 😂
Might be the best thing to happen to her too, who knows!!

Reactions: 6