Ellie Grey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every mother is different and how they treat there kids illness is nothing to do with anyone. Antibiotics aren’t good for you hence why doctors only like giving them out of your body can’t fight the infection. Also do you know doctors don’t really like kids to have the likes of mri scans or even anaesthetics ?? All dangerous to an extent
'Antibodies aren't good for you and doctors only like giving them out if your body can't fight an infection.' That's the only reason doctors do give them out. And if you don't vaccinate your kids then the way a mother treats their kids health is everybody's business. Kids aren't possessions. When it comes to health, medical professionals know more than misinformed mother's.

Omg so glad I came across this thread. The woman is TERRIFYING.

She will fizzle out very quickly as soon as this is all over. As she’s taken the tags of the places she song wrote for off her page I’m assuming they’ve dropped her.

Scary what she will have caused in the process though. Many shockers in things she’s said, a big one was the sun bed thing. What the f. But it suits her interests, along with lashes, nails & tattoos so it’s all good. Another is the brief mention of smear tests being bad for you, promising a video explaining that surprise surprise never materialised. Of course lots of women will avoid them if possible because they’re not pleasant and she knows that and uses it to lure them in.

She’s going to have a serious amount blood on her hands already and needs stopping. It’s extremism and so I completely agree about social services getting involved for her poor vulnerable children. Sounds like their dad might be more normal?
One of her sheep recently asked if she was signed to Sony. She said she was. A couple of days later she removed the comment. I doubt she ever was signed.

She thinks free energy is being suppressed, so instead we have to pay for it. She's totally scientifically illiterate. Even if scientists did somehow produce free energy it would still have to be distributed. There would still need to be an infrastructure. One could argue that wind, solar, and geothermal are free energy, but how is going to get into people's homes?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She had a video a few weeks ago about government officials ‘victimizing’ and stalking her - Love, if you don’t pay your bills - the government will seek out payment. Just because she has Sage at the door doesn’t mean she doesn’t have to pay for utilities and council tax. So so irresponsible, her poor kids are growing up thinking it’s normal for bailiffs to show up at her door and she’s most likely indoctrinating them that this is the ‘Evil’ and they are endanger. Where the hell are social services?
I missed this too?

I’m smelling a bit of bull when gas and electric companies will shut off supply without payment.
How is it illegal to shut of electric supply to a home when all us council kids sat in darkness until an adult could a) find some money b) find a shop that was open to put it on the key 😂 no money = no electric

'Antibodies aren't good for you and doctors only like giving them out if your body can't fight an infection.' That's the only reason doctors do give them out. And if you don't vaccinate your kids then the way a mother treats their kids health is everybody's business. Kids aren't possessions. When it comes to health, medical professionals know more than misinformed mother's.

Exactly, there are no such thing as parental rights. You have a parental responsibility to your child. As do other care / law providers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Hodgkins Lymphoma I believe judging from her old Instagram posts
Omfg how ridiculous. My husband had this a few years ago. I should ask his haematologist who is an expert on it how pregnancy could have cured it. I watched a video about a young chap who died from it because he believed apricot kernels etc would cure it because of idiots like her. By the time he realised that all that stuff was nonsense, it was too late 💔.

One of her sheep recently asked if she was signed to Sony. She said she was. A couple of days later she removed the comment. I doubt she ever was signed.

She thinks free energy is being suppressed, so instead we have to pay for it. She's totally scientifically illiterate. Even if scientists did somehow produce free energy it would still have to be distributed. There would still need to be an infrastructure. One could argue that wind, solar, and geothermal are free energy, but how is going to get into people's homes?
Exactly right about the electricity. But she’s lost a good few hundred followers since posting the video so hopefully it’s helped people realise what a lying skank she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
I hope I am wrong for her children’s sake but I hope she does not have munchausen by proxy. Making her children ill to show how homeopathic remedies have cured them would not surprise me.

Her advising a mother to use garlic oil and collodial silver in the ear is horrifying. Anyone who has had an ear infection knows the pain of anything liquid in the ear
Maybe she had bad experiences with those in authority or a medical professional when she was a kid and this is how it is manifesting. She is clearly projecting something. Narcissists are psychologically injured from a young age, and invent a false persona to cover up their deep seated shame. Ellie, you're still young, you can be helped. Please see a therapist.

She
Hodgkins Lymphoma I believe judging from her old Instagram posts
She posted a letter on IG that she claimed was from a doctor explaining how her pregnancy cured her cancer, and threw in some pseudo-science to try and make it sound legit. It was clearly fake. She's deleted it now. I googled pregnancy curing cancer and couldn't find anything. Not even the conspiracy theorists cancer cures mention it. She complains about us bullying her, but she is bullying her followers by gaslighting their reality. Please Ellie, seek professional, science backed, therapy. CBT is good.

Sorry, I meant antibiotics. Damm predictive text.
How is it illegal to shut of electric supply to a home when all us council kids sat in darkness until an adult could a) find some money b) find a shop that was open to put it on the key 😂 no money = no electric

Last edited:
  • Heart
I found this BS on her feed from a couple of years ago. Seriously, she is so deluded she thinks people will actually believe this!

Screenshot_20210110-165750.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Hahaha if you search Eloise Grey and Hastings you can see her details on company house. Wonder if either of those addresses are hers for the council?

Most hilarious thing is how she has a CBD selling company and look at the ‘Nature of Business’ in the picture... 🤣. So she’s having a go at the big pharmaceuticals for making people take their drugs and funding research etc when she herself is promoting and selling ‘pharmaceutical’ drugs 🤣🤣🤣 hypocrisy? Bias?
1508DAED-C7F7-4932-9C6A-36DC09DDE748.jpeg

• Haha
I thought she would be a bit more clued up and not give her full name on social media? I don’t have my real name on anything that isn’t legal? Also having her children on her public account if she’s being ‘followed’ & ‘stalked’ by every Tom, dick and sally? If I was boasting about not paying my utility bills my account name would not be firstnamelastnameOFFICIAL 🤔 😂

Reactions: 1
God knows I only came across her when she was uploading the Magna Carta posts when armed robber Aron was doing his lives.
Yeah her name was Ellie Buckle previously which was her maiden name and something else before that as well. She is a con woman!

God knows I only came across her when she was uploading the Magna Carta posts when armed robber Aron was doing his lives.
Is he an armed robber 😱😂 i don't know much about him cant even bear to listen to his bullshit I DO NOT CONSENT bollocks.

She also goes under the name Alice Brocker. You know someone is a con artist (and a tit one at that) when they use aliases.

Reactions: 4
She claims to back up her arguments with scientific papers and government figures. However, she clearly doesn't read, or fails to comprehend, the sources she cites. Her website has a link to the government website about excess deaths due to the lockdown. The page states there's an estimated 16,000 excess deaths. However, what she ignores is that the same link states that without the lockdown there would be 439,000 excess deaths due to covid. She also links to a BMJ paper regarding excess suicides. The paper clearly states that it is inconclusive if there has been more. Some countries report more, some less, and the figures vary throughout the pandemic. She makes out that there is a lot more. Like the pseudo-scientist she is, she distorts and cherry picks data. She starts with a conclusion, finds data that appears to confirm it, and ignores the overwhelming data that refutes it. She knows her sheep won't bother reading her links. They think she must be right if she's using a scientific source and claims to have degrees in medicine and law (she doesn't). She is a highly manipulative and dangerous sociopathic narcissist. She undoubtedly has blood on her hands, and she couldn't care less. She has no empathy.

Last edited:

This isn’t me trying to stick up for or agree with Ellie in anyway, but for the past 2 years due to some personal circumstances and an issue with British Gas (trying to charge me an excessive amount per month and not allowing me to switch), I didn’t pay for my Gas and Electric. They didn’t hound me at all, just let the debt mount up, it wasn’t until I contacted them to try and resolve the situation and they were of no help at all that they started looking for their money.

I ended up going to citizens advice and a debt management company for help with the issue, who both told me I could and would not have my gas and electric shut off so not to worry about sitting in the dark or being freezing.
I do appreciate it would be different if I’d had prepay meters.

Before anyone jumps on me and calls me scummy or a scrounger, I’m just going to add on, I’ve now managed to switch to a different company and have arranged to pay back all outstanding debt at a much more affordable monthly amount.

Reactions: 10
He is a huge bell end ain't he. What a wally.
He’s now saying that people should start gathering weapons incase we (civilians I assume) need to take it to the streets? What it is we need to take to the streets I do not know but this man is dangerously stupid and deluded.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.