Ellie Grey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Direct in from Tekegram...

‘’Tattle ffs those people need to get on with their lives and leave Warriors like Ellie alone 😞’’
Actually just pissed myself slightly! 77th brigade....... I got thrown out of the Girl’s Brigade. They’ve got me wrong. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You can see cracks slowly starting to set in with her followers. Anyway time for new thread off we go... government put her foof on show to hide the fact she did a Glo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Because I know the telegram group is watching.. here is some easy to digest info for you.
Ellie’s alleged GLO is against the government for false advertising. See screenshot one.

Its simply impossible to take the government to court for false advertising because political parties are not regulated in any way. This is simply explained in this link. There is no case for the government to answer.

If Ellie understood the law, at all. She would know this.

I’ll continue below...

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Because I know the telegram group is watching.. here is some easy to digest info for you.
Ellie’s alleged GLO is against the government for false advertising. See screenshot one.

Its simply impossible to take the government to court for false advertising because political parties are not regulated in any way. This is simply explained in this link. There is no case for the government to answer.

If Ellie understood the law, at all. She would know this.

I’ll continue below...
Adverts about joggers? I missed that one

Reactions: 1
Within Ellie’s documents, she has a notice for business owners. Citing ‘common law’ and the ‘Magna Carta’.

This is utter nonsense. The ‘common law’ theory has worked in a court of law, precisely, never.

In fact ‘common law’ - is not the theory that she is purporting that it is. It’s simply a series of precedents based on the back of historical cases. This is one of the very first things that you learn in law school. Ellie clearly has no been to law school.

Ah, then of course, the Magna Carta. This is a piece of legislation that has not been in use for many hundreds of years. In fact, only 3 sections are still relevant and none of them are ‘article 61’ as is quoted.In fact, the Magna Carta doesn’t even have ‘articles’ - its broken into ‘chapters’. Something else Ellie would know, had she been to law school.

Bear in mind please that people are PAYING to support the website giving this info (from Ellie). People are basing catastrophic decisions about their businesses, livelihoods and families on the information that she is giving them.

You can read more about this here;

I could go on all day. Ellie refers to ‘human rights acts’ being broken. She means ‘articles of the human rights act 1998’. There is only one.
Again, an error someone trained in law would know this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s d
Within Ellie’s documents, she has a notice for business owners. Citing ‘common law’ and the ‘Magna Carta’.

This is utter nonsense. The ‘common law’ theory has worked in a court of law, precisely, never.

In fact ‘common law’ - is not the theory that she is purporting that it is. It’s simply a series of precedents based on the back of historical cases. This is one of the very first things that you learn in law school. Ellie clearly has no been to law school.

Ah, then of course, the Magna Carta. This is a piece of legislation that has not been in use for many hundreds of years. In fact, only 3 sections are still relevant and none of them are ‘article 61’ as is quoted.In fact, the Magna Carta doesn’t even have ‘articles’ - its broken into ‘chapters’. Something else Ellie would know, had she been to law school.

Bear in mind please that people are PAYING to support the website giving this info (from Ellie). People are basing catastrophic decisions about their businesses, livelihoods and families on the information that she is giving them.

You can read more about this here;

I could go on all days. Ellie refers to ‘human rights acts’ being broken. She means ‘articles of the human rights act 1998’. There is only one.
Again, an error someone trained in law would know this.
She is definitely milking the whole lot of them 🤣boom tish I’m here all week , don’t forget to tip your waiter 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Some poor sod is now questioning what they sent her money for.....
like all big egos and story tellers they amass a following.. people want someone to tell them what to do and to help them .. she’s told them she’s that person and she’s bloody not 🤦🏼‍♀️ I feel for anyone that’s listened to her rubbish on insta .. the problem is she won’t be challenged she’s blocks and deletes so it’s just a world she’s created where her truth is THE truth .. not reality atall

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.