Ellie Grey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie Grey the anti-vaccine and anti-mask conspiracy theorist also lies about having degrees in medical science, and she reckons she's starting a Master's in medical law or something. She uses screenshot generators to make fake posts of emails and messages to try and deceive her sheep into thinking she's clever and educated. However, she hasn't got the critical thinking skills to spot her errors. I'm not going to highlight them here in case she reads this and corrects them.
Sadly, its her kids who are going to suffer the most. They are going to grow up to be as narcissistic and dishonest as her. I wonder what her mother thinks?
However, I do think she has something going on as a songwriter. That's where should should focus her fantasies.
She will get her comeuppance. She needs intensive therapy too.

No way. Who would lie about that??? I have followed her for a few years now and I do remember her saying she had cancer. Then the last I remember was her saying when she was pregnant that her daughter was saving her life. Something about baby sending stem cells to the mother?
She's full of crap. It just shows how gullible conspiracy theorists are. They say question everything, but they don't question her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She is planning to hang massive posters around London today/tonight. A dangerous person if ever there was one. She actually has young mothers asking her for advice on all manner of health issues. Truly dangerous. Imagine a gullible mother listening to her and believing her unqualified nonsense. And if you think she’s a crank, look at Biba Tanya and Aron Walton.

Reactions: 5
She is planning to hang massive posters around London today/tonight. A dangerous person if ever there was one. She actually has young mothers asking her for advice on all manner of health issues. Truly dangerous. Imagine a gullible mother listening to her and believing her unqualified nonsense. And if you think she’s a crank, look at Biba Tanya and Aron Walton.
That Aron gets right on my tits.

Reactions: 7
Ooooh someone is out to get her it seems according to her most recent post 🧐

Reactions: 2
She claims she has a congenital heart defect that causes 'sudden onset cardiac deterioration.' How can something that deteriorates be sudden onset? I googled it and there is no such thing. She claims she was given a 10k fine which she isn't going to pay. However, the police in the video don't mention a fine,and she hasnt mentioned it since. She wouldn't stop going on about it if she were really fined. Her lies are easy to spot.She isn't clever enough to be a convincing liar, and her sheep are too dumb to question anything. She just uses them as her narcissistic supply. She needs psychological help.

Reactions: 11
Ellie Grey has removed the video of her being 'fined' 10k because she wasn't fined. At no point did the police say she was fined. As soon as someone calls out her bullshit posts she removes them. She will probably claim that she got out of paying the 'fine' because of her 'legal expertise'. Her sheep will believe her too.

Reactions: 6
I see she is asking for payment from her sheep now 🤣 and they will be throwing money at her no doubt!

Reactions: 4
She seems to think shes the next messiah. Definelty a sociopath seems to love having people believing in everything she says, likes to go against laws etc, very manipulative and dangerous in my opinion, very convincing to those who aren't very intelligent

Reactions: 9
She's a stupid person's clever person, that's for sure.

I’m really dubious about her. I’d been doing my own research into various elements of the “rabbit hole” anyway but just find her a little sinister. Also, who made her “king of conspiracy”, its almost cult like that so many followers ask her what toothpaste to use and what her thoughts are on 5G and the likes. Just do your own research surely? This young woman does not know the answer to everything🤷🏼‍♀️
This young woman doesn't know the answer to anything.

I clicked on a 'study" Ellie posted on her website, and it was funded by the Dwoskin Family Foundation and the Selz Foundation. These are prominent anti-vaxxer funding organisations to the tune of millions. She says that one should always check the funding of studies, but ignores it when it is funded by organizations with an agenda. She hasn't got a leg to stand on.
I look forward to the day she appears in court. Her Magna Carta BS up against a smart solicitor. She wouldn't last 5 minutes under cross examination!

The above study was published in the journal translational neurodegeneration. This is a predatory journal, meaning they will publish for a fee. This is in contrast to a proper journal, who gets income from subscriptions. A university or research department wouldn't subscribe to a journal unless it is of good quality. On the other hand, predatory journals publish pretty much anything if you pay them. They are commonly used by anti-vax pseudoscientists in order to appear scientific. A proper journal wouldn't publish their research because it is full of flaws.
A respected journal has yet to publish any paper linking autism to vaccines. But many papers, including systematic reviews (a study of studies) which have included millions of kids, have not found a link between vaccines and autism.
I recall Ellie saying she would never change her mind regarding vaccines. This is what pseudo-science is, the inability to change one's mind when confronted with evidence. You don't get any more sheepish than the inability to change one's mind. And just who checks her 'research'. She doesn't know the meaning of the word.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I’m so pleased there’s a thread on her. She’s dangerous, especially to other young and/or naive mothers. That picture of her fridge where she tried to portray it as the picture of health is concerning, my kids would be starving if that were their diet. She was torn to shreds re the smoothies. I can imagine she got a maccies drive thru with the kids on the way home with all that guff, probably picked up some hair dye, lash glue and had more fillers put in her lips at the same time but won’t mention that because it doesn’t fit her ‘chemicals are toxic’ narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m so pleased there’s a thread on her. She’s dangerous, especially to other young and/or naive mothers. That picture of her fridge where she tried to portray it as the picture of health is concerning, my kids would be starving if that were their diet. She was torn to shreds re the smoothies. I can imagine she got a maccies drive thru with the kids on the way home with all that guff, probably picked up some hair dye, lash glue and had more fillers put in her lips at the same time but won’t mention that because it doesn’t fit her ‘chemicals are toxic’ narrative.
Ahh I’d noticed the comments had been turned off before I’d had chance to read them and thought it would definitely be over the smoothies. There’s nothing ‘healthy’ about them 😬 crammed full of sugar and also so bad for your teeth! It was basically a fridge full of sugar, apart from a few carrots 😂

Reactions: 6
But the packaging makes them look healthy! Crikey, she's such a gullible sheep.

I doubt she's ever set foot in a vegetable patch, let alone planted anything. Probably smokes weed and likes a snort too.

That Aaron definitely likes to hang out with Charlie.

Reactions: 3
Thank you guys! I have been waiting to spot a thread about her!
She is very dangerous as she leads those that are vulnerable to believing tit as they they can find ‘research’ from other sources to back up her anti vaxx / anti vitamin K / pro sun bed use / etc.
These people that say ‘I’ll do my own research thanks’ do not realise that researching is a learned skill. To the average joe she comes across as very believable.
She’s thick as tit mind. Vaccines do not cause autism. We have more diagnosis’s of autism as more people are tested. More females are tested. This is a POSITIVE thing. No longer are they deemed as LD or lunatics and slung into institutions. No longer do families have to struggle all on their own, funding is available, restbite is available I can go on and on but this is all on a basis of a diagnosis.
She even claimed suncream gave you cancer and that sun beds are good for you, they are antiviral and give you vitamins. If this is so why does she have a face like a wrinkled ball bag before 30? I’ve been wearing sun cream on my face every day for the past 5 years and not a wrinkle in sight and we are the same age.
What was that fridge post about? If she deprived her children of certain food groups and makes them live on beef tomatoes & sugar laden smoothies this is not beneficial for them. I mean believe all you want about your diet but don’t harm your children and deprive them of good solid nutritious meals?
Apparently she keeps her ‘at risk’ kids off school when all the other vaccinated children have had a flu jab and all virally shedding. duck off. That’s bollocks. You can’t just take your kid in and out of school when it suits - unless it’s permanent for home schooling. How would she have time for that if she’s the fine squashing super hero that takes up all of her time, so much she needs paying for now?
Can’t believe she lied about having cancer?!?!

Reactions: 4
She doesn't know the first thing about research. The papers she cites are published in junk journals, and funded by antivax organizations. She just copy and pastes lists from other conspiracy website. All of her legal letters are copy and pasted from other BS artists, and she even claims to have degrees in medicine and law, and is starting an LLM. All BS. She wouldnt last five minutes in academia, or a court of law.
Anyone who questions her is blocked, whereas actual researchers welcome questions. No one checks her 'research'. She is completely unqualified, ignorant, and stupid to be giving out any advice, let alone charging for it. She recently made a list of all the crap she believes in, one of which was, 'Tesla invented electricity, not Edison.' Like, she actually thinks electricity was invented. That's how stupid she is, yet she claims to use and understand science. She is full of tit, and exceptionally evil. She is a holocaust denier too.

Reactions: 10
I have a woman on my Facebook that is a little like her.
She did a nutrition course online and has the cheek to charge people for paleo diet plans claiming to cure ibs, exema and even seizure disorders for £120 at a time. You can see a private dietician for around the same or less. She is also a ‘qualified’ hair dresser, make up artist, has several science based degrees - with 5 kids birthing them from 17 and is only 26. It’s just not possible. She’s hugely anti vaxx, anti bleeping everything like Ellie Grey. I always ask her, ‘wow I didn’t know this?! Please can I have more information so I can educate myself, have you any links?!’ 😂😂 she always replies with ‘the research is out there! x’ No links, no studies, duck all. 😂😂
The worst thing is about these people is that their children suffer. She videoed her daughter screaming in bed with a bad ear, there was discharge coming out. People were commenting begging her to take her to the drs. She got all crappy and refused saying she will not poison her child with antibiotics or calpol, GPs are clueless, she’s got a high temperature so her body is fighting it off! But I’ve put some garlic in her ear to speed recovery!’ It’s insane behaviour. Poor kids.

• Wow
  • Angry
Thank you guys! I have been waiting to spot a thread about her!
She is very dangerous as she leads those that are vulnerable to believing tit as they they can find ‘research’ from other sources to back up her anti vaxx / anti vitamin K / pro sun bed use / etc.
These people that say ‘I’ll do my own research thanks’ do not realise that researching is a learned skill. To the average joe she comes across as very believable.
She’s thick as tit mind. Vaccines do not cause autism. We have more diagnosis’s of autism as more people are tested. More females are tested. This is a POSITIVE thing. No longer are they deemed as LD or lunatics and slung into institutions. No longer do families have to struggle all on their own, funding is available, restbite is available I can go on and on but this is all on a basis of a diagnosis.
She even claimed suncream gave you cancer and that sun beds are good for you, they are antiviral and give you vitamins. If this is so why does she have a face like a wrinkled ball bag before 30? I’ve been wearing sun cream on my face every day for the past 5 years and not a wrinkle in sight and we are the same age.
What was that fridge post about? If she deprived her children of certain food groups and makes them live on beef tomatoes & sugar laden smoothies this is not beneficial for them. I mean believe all you want about your diet but don’t harm your children and deprive them of good solid nutritious meals?
Apparently she keeps her ‘at risk’ kids off school when all the other vaccinated children have had a flu jab and all virally shedding. duck off. That’s bollocks. You can’t just take your kid in and out of school when it suits - unless it’s permanent for home schooling. How would she have time for that if she’s the fine squashing super hero that takes up all of her time, so much she needs paying for now?
Can’t believe she lied about having cancer?!?!
You can take your kids out of school you just have education on your back there is nothing they can do especially the children under 5!
there is links between vaccines and autism. Do your “proper” research. Can’t believe in 2021 grown women make fake profiles to talk about other people. And I keep mine off school when the other kids havehad the flu mist as it is a live vaccines and it does shed. Hence the reason why every year the flu rate rises from September. Common sense and a bit of research do go a long way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.