Ellie Grey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a video a few weeks ago about government officials ‘victimizing’ and stalking her - Love, if you don’t pay your bills - the government will seek out payment. Just because she has Sage at the door doesn’t mean she doesn’t have to pay for utilities and council tax. So so irresponsible, her poor kids are growing up thinking it’s normal for bailiffs to show up at her door and she’s most likely indoctrinating them that this is the ‘Evil’ and they are endanger. Where the hell are social services?

Reactions: 12
She had a video a few weeks ago about government officials ‘victimizing’ and stalking her - Love, if you don’t pay your bills - the government will seek out payment. Just because she has Sage at the door doesn’t mean she doesn’t have to pay for utilities and council tax. So so irresponsible, her poor kids are growing up thinking it’s normal for bailiffs to show up at her door and she’s most likely indoctrinating them that this is the ‘Evil’ and they are endanger. Where the hell are social services?
She probably screams the Magna Carta at the bailiffs - I DO NOT CONSENTTTTT 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sage at the door 🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 2
Omg so glad I came across this thread. The woman is TERRIFYING.

She will fizzle out very quickly as soon as this is all over. As she’s taken the tags of the places she song wrote for off her page I’m assuming they’ve dropped her.

Scary what she will have caused in the process though. Many shockers in things she’s said, a big one was the sun bed thing. What the f. But it suits her interests, along with lashes, nails & tattoos so it’s all good. Another is the brief mention of smear tests being bad for you, promising a video explaining that surprise surprise never materialised. Of course lots of women will avoid them if possible because they’re not pleasant and she knows that and uses it to lure them in.

She’s going to have a serious amount blood on her hands already and needs stopping. It’s extremism and so I completely agree about social services getting involved for her poor vulnerable children. Sounds like their dad might be more normal?

Reactions: 8
I really hope her post that she has completely disregarded since saying she wouldn’t be posting anything avoid COVID etc means another family member is trying to get custody of her children.
Living in constant fear with an unhinged mother is no way to grow up

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What is her rationale about not paying bills? It's so ridiculous. How does she think society will manage if we don't pay for things??

Or is this just a way for her to sponge off other people... I wonder....

Reactions: 8
What is her rationale about not paying bills? It's so ridiculous. How does she think society will manage if we don't pay for things??

Or is this just a way for her to sponge off other people... I wonder....
I missed this too?

I’m smelling a bit of bull when gas and electric companies will shut off supply without payment.

Reactions: 1
I missed this too?

I’m smelling a bit of bull when gas and electric companies will shut off supply without payment.
She reckons they can't do that without a warrant and can't get a warrant without tenants name. Also if someone under 18 or vulnerable in the property they can't do it. I dont believe it shes just a woman. As if you'd admit you were that scummy though 😱 its likely the reason she moves house every few months! Prob don't pay rent either. I saw recently she had a fuckload of parking fines written off...last night on her live she said her car is in "a very good friends name" I don't care who your friend is NO ONE is going to be happy with parking fines unpaid in their name!!

Reactions: 5
H
She reckons they can't do that without a warrant and can't get a warrant without tenants name. Also if someone under 18 or vulnerable in the property they can't do it. I dont believe it shes just a woman. As if you'd admit you were that scummy though 😱 its likely the reason she moves house every few months! Prob don't pay rent either. I saw recently she had a fuckload of parking fines written off...last night on her live she said her car is in "a very good friends name" I don't care who your friend is NO ONE is going to be happy with parking fines unpaid in their name!!
No, the minute they try to get a mortgage or finance and have CCJ’s on their credit file they will not be happy.

It’s easy for her to say all of this without any proof. Funny she calls her local police regarding tattle but doesn’t want to pay council tax for their funding? hole.

Also if she is renting. Her landlord will be the person being stung by her selfish actions when they are pursued for the debt as the owner of the property.

Reactions: 12
This is something else I swear she will just mention, promise a video and then that will be it. In the meantime naive people will stop paying bills then get themselves into all sorts of problems.

H

No, the minute they try to get a mortgage or finance and have CCJ’s on their credit file they will not be happy.

It’s easy for her to say all of this without any proof. Funny she calls her local police regarding tattle but doesn’t want to pay council tax for their funding? hole.
Completely. Just clueless about real life.

Reactions: 1
I can’t help but think it’s for attention?

She wouldn’t have as many followers or events going on in her life without her ridiculous opinions.

Reactions: 3
Just saw her latest video.

Does she honestly not think letting agents will pass her details on the to supplier when she moves? New tenants come in, have a load of threatening letters. Lettings agent passes on the details of the previous tenant...

When I moved out of my last flat, we had to provide evidence that we had settled bills before our deposit was released.

I don’t even feel sorry for those who will take her advice. If it could be done legally do they think anyone in the legal profession would pay 🕵️‍♀️

Yeah, her latest post regarding energy theft is concerning. She's got more extreme lately. What concerns me is that she is building a tolerance to the narcissistic supply she gets of her followers, so she will do more extreme things to get her fix. She already claims her pregnancy cured her from cancer. The fact that she was prepared to use her then unborn daughter to cover up a lie is very concerning and shows a psychopathic lack of empathy. I'm worried she might harm her kids to garnish more narcissistic supply. Social services need to keep an eye on her. She is a dangerous narcissistic sociopath. They can turn very bad when they realise their days are numbered, like trump.

Yeah, her latest post regarding energy theft is concerning. She's got more extreme lately. What concerns me is that she is building a tolerance to the narcissistic supply she gets of her followers, so she will do more extreme things to get her fix. She already claims her pregnancy cured her from cancer. The fact that she was prepared to use her then unborn daughter to cover up a lie is very concerning and shows a psychopathic lack of empathy. I'm worried she might harm her kids to garnish more narcissistic supply. Social services need to keep an eye on her. She is a dangerous narcissistic sociopath. They can turn very bad when they realise their days are numbered, like trump.
What was this cancer thing? I’ve never seen her mention it apart from maybe 1 sentence. What cancer did she pretend to have?

If pregnancy had really ‘cured her’ then she’d be literally posting it everywhere?!

Just saw her latest video.

Does she honestly not think letting agents will pass her details on the to supplier when she moves? New tenants come in, have a load of threatening letters. Lettings agent passes on the details of the previous tenant...

When I moved out of my last flat, we had to provide evidence that we had settled bills before our deposit was released.

I don’t even feel sorry for those who will take her advice. If it could be done legally do they think anyone in the legal profession would pay 🕵️‍♀️
Absolute scrounger. Ugh 🤢.

I hope I am wrong for her children’s sake but I hope she does not have munchausen by proxy. Making her children ill to show how homeopathic remedies have cured them would not surprise me.

Her advising a mother to use garlic oil and collodial silver in the ear is horrifying. Anyone who has had an ear infection knows the pain of anything liquid in the ear

What was this cancer thing? I’ve never seen her mention it apart from maybe 1 sentence. What cancer did she pretend to have?

If pregnancy had really ‘cured her’ then she’d be literally posting it everywhere?!

Absolute scrounger. Ugh 🤢.
Hodgkins Lymphoma I believe judging from her old Instagram posts

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.