Ellie Grey #7 Daily threats will she stay or go? Still no shaved head, degree or GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh well what do you know... Ellie didn’t delete her account. Shocker. She keeps harping on about leaving but let’s face it... Ellie is waaaaay too much of a narcissist to give up 84k followers...we all knew she wouldn’t give that up.

I’ve just seen that all her junk videos are back again... infuriating. With a new disclaimer of “do your own research, don’t take what I say as gospel”... the damage is done I think Ellie, your mug cult following have probably already taken what you have said as true last time you posted them and you are probably responsible for people missing smears, mammograms... starting up sun beds again all sorts! Blood on your hands witch.

If anyone dies because of anything you have “advised” I hope they a) come back and haunt you and b) you get sued to duck and/or prosecuted.
I know you think you’re a powerful goddess Liey but really you’re a messed up little twit with a serious personality disorder. Go get some help love.
Totally agree but as someone who actually suffers with a personality disorder, can I just point out that its usually as a result of child abuse/trauma, not really something to throw round as an insult

Reactions: 2
Totally agree but as someone who actually suffers with a personality disorder, can I just point out that its usually as a result of child abuse/trauma, not really something to throw round as an insult
I’m no stranger to personality disorders myself.... it can also be genetic. But I will take what you say on board, learn and grow.
Which is more than I can say for some people.

Have I missed something, is she claiming to have cancer again?
Yep!! Forgot to add that to the list! When she posted her thermogram results she implied her cancer was back and friends where commenting implying the same.

Reactions: 3
Yep!! Forgot to add that to the list! When she posted her thermogram results she implied her cancer was back and friends where commenting implying the same.
FFS, she really is a horrible piece of work.

Reactions: 1
This is it, from the last thread.
The implications are not subtle are they?
Then it "got removed by instagram" 🙄.

I don't think he'd hair looks bad at all.
Although it's strange to do it for just for attention, I think she's found herself in quite a potentially dark place, when the world eventually goes back to normal and she doesn't get the adoration she craves, I dread to think what she's going to do.

Attachments

For anyone with

Although it's strange to do it for just for attention, I think she's found herself in quite a potentially dark place, when the world eventually goes back to normal and she doesn't get the adoration she craves, I dread to think what she's going to do.
For anyone with any doubt her claim is specifically for cancer this is the (now deleted) post she is cryptically referring to.

Attachments

I think she deleted this not Instagram, there are 1000s of thermograms on instagram, and we all know they don't remove much, even if its dangerous and incorrect medical advice... This was her blaming them for the deletion because
A)She possibly regretted implying she had cancer and wants to act like she never wrote the above. (Tattle always has receipts Elsybels)
B) She thinks it backs her her whole "Instagram is sensoring me" bollocks.
Gutted to admit, i don't think the hair looks bad at all. Unfortunately the inside of her is just as ugly and twisted as always though, even if its wrapped up nicely.

Reactions: 3
Why would she cut her hair to imply she’s a cancer patient? Surely precious Ellie who wouldn’t ever ever have a vaccine would never have chemo?! Far too many chemicals and bad nasties for her.

I had breast cancer last year. Thankfully I am NED now, but I will be having regular mammograms and MRI to check it hasn’t come back.

Reactions: 6
Why would she cut her hair to imply she’s a cancer patient? Surely precious Ellie who wouldn’t ever ever have a vaccine would never have chemo?! Far too many chemicals and bad nasties for her.

I had breast cancer last year. Thankfully I am NED now, but I will be having regular mammograms and MRI to check it hasn’t come back.
I don't think the haircut and the cancer implication are related... the hair was something to do with challenging societies view on femininity...feminist that she is 🙄

Reactions: 1
No she’d never have chemo - she’ll be ‘curing’ it using an alkaline diet, apricot kernels, herbs from a woo doctor in Wales and, who knows, maybe another pregnancy

• Haha
I don't think the haircut and the cancer implication are related... the hair was something to do with challenging societies view on femininity...feminist that she is 🙄
100% pictures today will be kids touching mummy’s head and of her children saying they want hair like mummy’s even though she said ages ago no more kid pics , no Instagram as my friends and family are more important obviously not elsybels25 your Instagram cult is what you really care about . I wonder what happened to all your subscribers on your PTTP page did you refund them ? No of course not , shaved head but no cure for being a bleep

No she’d never have chemo - she’ll be ‘curing’ it using an alkaline diet, apricot kernels, herbs from a woo doctor in Wales and, who knows, maybe another pregnancy
Maybe Ollie oxleys sperm has cancer curing properties 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Observation: she’s still a bleep. Just a bleep with a shaved head. When I think of the number of cancer patients that I speak to each day, all desperate not to lose their hair, but eventually accepting that it’s going to fall out anyway, along with every other bit of hair. And she shaves her head for a bit of attention. Utter bleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I hope she doesn't go down the cancer route again.
What the hell is wrong with her parents that they don't shoot this behaviour down?

You know what would do more for femininity Ellie? Not sexualising yourself for profit, pissing in a shower and sexualising breastfeeding, bending over with your gamon out 🤮.

Shaving your head because you don't want to be told you have to look a certain way, yet you whiten your teeth, have eyelashes/nails done even in a lockdown and add a filter to every god damn photo, put underwear (underwired🙄) pictures on to battle your body dismorphia🤣.

• Haha
I think she deleted this not Instagram, there are 1000s of thermograms on instagram, and we all know they don't remove much, even if its dangerous and incorrect medical advice... This was her blaming them for the deletion because
A)She possibly regretted implying she had cancer and wants to act like she never wrote the above. (Tattle always has receipts Elsybels)
B) She thinks it backs her her whole "Instagram is sensoring me" bollocks.
Gutted to admit, i don't think the hair looks bad at all. Unfortunately the inside of her is just as ugly and twisted as always though, even if its wrapped up nicely.
I think she deleted it because it proved that she didn't have a pacemaker, regardless of how long ago the surgery was, major scarring would be visibly different. And a battery pack in her chest would definitely stand out like a sore thumb.

She posted it, realised it doesn't conform to her previous claims, deletes and blames Instagram.

She does it so often it should be named after her: Oh, 'so and so' has done an Elsybels again.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My partner can’t look at her being in dentistry 🤦‍♂️ Me on the other hand want to give her a sugar lump 🐴 definitely eat an apple through a tennis racket
She looks like a cartoon character but can't put my finger on it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.