Ellie Grey #7 Daily threats will she stay or go? Still no shaved head, degree or GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we are having an effect though. I called her out continually on her poor legal knowledge & nonsense letters on here. Explained step by step why she was wrong.
she’s now stopped offering legal advice and pretending she’s legally qualified and decided she’s a doctor.
we need a doctor to help us and do the same.
What the world actually needs is for Instagram to delete her bastard account and anyone else like her.

Reactions: 11
She has no friends from school. Everyone at school knew she was a compulsive liar, she told people that she was 'allergic' to the sun, then went on holiday to Italy and got a tan. Obviously that's even more hilarious now she prompts sunbeds. She also used to claim that she had epilepsy so would never be allowed to drive. She made out that she was bullied but it was only that no one believed her tit. Her sister is actually a Doctor in the NHS and is normal, she's distanced herself from Ellie as she is so embarrassed. Ellies parents however are as bat tit crazy as she is and have enabled all this crap that she sprouts.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She has no friends from school. Everyone at school knew she was a compulsive liar, she told people that she was 'allergic' to the sun, then went on holiday to Italy and got a tan. Obviously that's even more hilarious now she prompts sunbeds. She also used to claim that she had epilepsy so would never be allowed to drive. She made out that she was bullied but it was only that no one believed her tit. Her sister is actually a Doctor in the NHS and is normal, she's distanced herself from Ellie as she is so embarrassed. Ellies parents however are as bat tit crazy as she is and have enabled all this crap that she sprouts.
What about the brother?

I remember now someone posted a link to the fathers business website. Under the ‘blog’ section all there was was an endless whiny rant about the service they received from an airline or something, like anyone gives a tit. He sounded pompous, entitled and a massive pain in the ass. Like father like daughter I guess.

I didn’t know there was a sister, if it’s true she’s a doctor in the NHS then God I feel for her. It’s bad enough being us, imagine being her.

Reactions: 3
Sounds about right... did you know her then?

Reactions: 1
What about the brother?
busy with his dog. I mean her dog.

Ahhhhh Leanne. The funny thing is, I’ve received the Moderna vaccine and was given a photocopy of the information leaflet inside the box - complete with ingredients.

Maybe it’s cos I’m special
It’s literally on gov.uk too

Reactions: 6
Ahhhhh Leanne. The funny thing is, I’ve received the Moderna vaccine and was given a photocopy of the information leaflet inside the box - complete with ingredients.

Maybe it’s cos I’m special
The trouble with Leanne is she's thick as tit. She doesn't understand most of what she posts. However she copies and pastes from people she knows are dedicated troofers so she can be fairly sure what she pinches fits the narrative. Her insta is a mixture of troofer bollox and her botoxed , lip filled, awful friends drinking overpriced champagne in tasteless Cheshire wine bars. My kids played hockey in Wilmslow. Awful place full of awful people.

Reactions: 9
None of this comes as a surprise. She is a compulsive liar and I wouldn’t give a tit if she crashed and burned. She’s vile, she needs to grow up and stop being a bleeping tit. Maybe her sister could arrange for someone to stitch her bleeping mouth up?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.