Ellie Grey #7 Daily threats will she stay or go? Still no shaved head, degree or GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She misses 99% of comments? That must be a typo. She means she deletes 99% of comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is hilarious 🤣 won't get the validation she needs from her adoring fans so she has to stay put. What a head.
Or she realised that her tantrumy foot stampy decision to start afresh and weed out the non-following followers was a logistical impossibility. Stupid witch.

Reactions: 8
Can I get a public health reporting call please.
Shes bleeping on one.
we are having an effect though. I called her out continually on her poor legal knowledge & nonsense letters on here. Explained step by step why she was wrong.
she’s now stopped offering legal advice and pretending she’s legally qualified and decided she’s a doctor.
we need a doctor to help us and do the same.

Reactions: 15
Reporting her posts is a lovely start to a Saturday bank holiday weekend . . .

Reactions: 13
The recent Pfizer post... ok... circling ‘there are currently no licsenced vaccines’. Erm, yeah - this doc is one of or even *the* first trial Pfizer ever did, right at the beginning of the pandemic... So that’s a no brainier...

Reading it (with my limited scientific knowledge) makes me think, wow, they are thorough... like, reassuringly thorough.

Using a title of vaccine shedding is so disingenuous and inflammatory. It isn’t biologically or scientifically possible, I’ve seen enough actual scientists bebunk it logically...

The EDP - exposure during pregnancy. Right, I’m not going to pretend I fully understand since I am not qualified, but, it’s talking about environmental and occupational exposure. (In my head that’s like a vial breaking and someone inhaling it or getting in on their skin). I did hear one scientist say that whilst this is rare to never, it’s in there as a precaution - there’s that thoroughness again.

The comments tho... So disturbing... Samantha has sent Eille some mushrooms through the post which help with viral shedding. Moon lady said not to have unprotected sex with someone who has had vaccine and someone else has been in a different room from their partner for weeks because of it....

PS the document also talks about the historic trials into RNA vaccines, including cancer trials - that disease that apparently no one cares about...

Reactions: 7
The recent Pfizer post... ok... circling ‘there are currently no licsenced vaccines’. Erm, yeah - this doc is one of or even *the* first trial Pfizer ever did, right at the beginning of the pandemic... So that’s a no brainier...

Reading it (with my limited scientific knowledge) makes me think, wow, they are thorough... like, reassuringly thorough.

Using a title of vaccine shedding is so disingenuous and inflammatory. It isn’t biologically or scientifically possible, I’ve seen enough actual scientists bebunk it logically...

The EDP - exposure during pregnancy. Right, I’m not going to pretend I fully understand since I am not qualified, but, it’s talking about environmental and occupational exposure. (In my head that’s like a vial breaking and someone inhaling it or getting in on their skin). I did hear one scientist say that whilst this is rare to never, it’s in there as a precaution - there’s that thoroughness again.

The comments tho... So disturbing... Samantha has sent Eille some mushrooms through the post which help with viral shedding. Moon lady said not to have unprotected sex with someone who has had vaccine and someone else has been in a different room from their partner for weeks because of it....

PS the document also talks about the historic trials into RNA vaccines, including cancer trials - that disease that apparently no one cares about...
So basically....they are all now shielding and socially distancing from people who have had the vaccine... having spent a year saying that those measures take away their freedom. Jesus, Mary, Jospeh and the wee donkey 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well then, Jaclyn Dunne has uploaded a video to explaining that she has received lots of messages about factions within the movement and the upcoming marches in May.

Jaclyns message is simple, she supports ALL groups, she will NEVER choose sides or prioritize one march over another. And anyway, anyone who is a negative influence will be found out, because it is the TRUTH movement.

Well JD, can I draw your attention to a pretty much identical situation Sep last year. After all groups decided on a date of the 26th, Kate Sherimani/Fiona Rose Diamond split the movement by announcing a new date of the 19th. YOU were the very first ‘influencer’ to sell your soul to Kate for a speaking part, YOU were telling people that Ellie had a speaking part on the 26th while she was still telling people to go to the 19th (which she promptly abandoned for the same reason you did). You did take a side, although it wasn’t based on personalities within the movement. It was based on your shallowness and vanity, which your followers mistook for conviction, which is why they are confused.

You are a hypocrite of the highest order.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
If I lived nearer I’d go along and egg her. I’m not trying to give anyone ideas or anything. 🥚 🥚 🥚 (just please ensure they are free range organic eggs from non-vaccinated hens)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Can I get a public health reporting call please.
Shes bleeping on one.
Christ almighty. I am bleeping raging. Sunbeds. I bleeping hate that little bleep with my every fibre. At the moment, one of my friends is suffering dreadfully. She is a stage 4 melanoma patient with spread to her brain, lungs, spine. She had her ear amputated in an attempt to save her a few years ago, but it came back and, well, she’s dying. There’s no easy way to say it. Did she use sunbeds? Yes. She believed they were safe. She called me the other day in tears - she said “I’ve just looked in the mirror and I didn’t recognise myself” - this is because of the treatment she’s currently on. 🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

I’d love to put Liey and her in a room together. And then I’d like to drag her out of the room by her bastard hair and give her a pasting that she’d never forget.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

I’ve seen this. The vaccine doesn’t PREVENT INFECTION. As far as I’m aware, no vaccines do that. It prevents symptoms or severe symptoms in most cases and lowers the viral load in vaccinated carriers (which makes it less likely to transmit).

Attachments

I’ve seen this. The vaccine doesn’t PREVENT INFECTION. As far as I’m aware, no vaccines do that. It prevents symptoms or severe symptoms in most cases and lowers the viral load in vaccinated carriers (which makes it less likely to transmit).
Shhh. That’s factual science. We don’t want factual science, not interested. We want Dr Liey and her made up garbage 👍

You know what I find Sad. Ellie is actually probably a reasonably bright & intelligent girl. It’s obvious that she doesn’t believe half of what she says.
She could actually stop using her brain to con people, make up lies and use it to help others ........

Oh, she’s asking for barber recommendations. Could this be the long awaited head shave?

Well then, Jaclyn Dunne has uploaded a video to explaining that she has received lots of messages about factions within the movement and the upcoming marches in May.

Jaclyns message is simple, she supports ALL groups, she will NEVER choose sides or prioritize one march over another. And anyway, anyone who is a negative influence will be found out, because it is the TRUTH movement.

Well JD, can I draw your attention to a pretty much identical situation Sep last year. After all groups decided on a date of the 26th, Kate Sherimani/Fiona Rose Diamond split the movement by announcing a new date of the 19th. YOU were the very first ‘influencer’ to sell your soul to Kate for a speaking part, YOU were telling people that Ellie had a speaking part on the 26th while she was still telling people to go to the 19th (which she promptly abandoned for the same reason you did). You did take a side, although it wasn’t based on personalities within the movement. It was based on your shallowness and vanity, which your followers mistook for conviction, which is why they are confused.

You are a hypocrite of the highest order.
Yep they are all vain, vacuous cunts.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.