Ellie Grey #7 Daily threats will she stay or go? Still no shaved head, degree or GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Jaclyn, you truly are the last bastion of accurate, intelligent, nerve calming, non hysterical, scientific, well interpreted vaccine information......
I wish they would avoid vaccinated people at all costs. Get away from me you cretins.

Reactions: 7
Yes Jaclyn, you truly are the last bastion of accurate, intelligent, nerve calming, non hysterical, scientific, well interpreted vaccine information......
This is just too much lol. Big pharma can’t be trusted, unless we can misinterpret their own data to try and convince everyone the vaccines shed on purpose and they just kept that in for us all to find...

Reactions: 2
And who is that rawling about on that trampoline with one of her sprogs? A family member or someone she’s met momentarily and now entrusts him to be in close proximity to her children? bleeping tit.

And Liey, GLO - now.
The people featured are a couple, although if I was the lady I wouldn't trust Liey as far as I could throw her, she's probably after getting her claws in 😂.

Reactions: 3
Has he not just been deleted?
There were pictures of them together on her page (having brunch with her youngest) that aren't there anymore. No reason why insta would "delete" them so she must have done. They don't get removed when someone deactivates their profile.

Reactions: 1
Being friends with an openly racist, thoroughly offensive bigot isn’t exactly great PR, and not great for the cash register. The ugly unpleasant truth must be hidden, remember?

It would be crazy to go to the lengths she does to manipulate her image and yet remain openly friendly with one of the most repulsive and abhorrent individuals I’ve ever encountered of Insta.

Another veil drawn over another ugly truth, that’s Liey for you 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Guys, I haven’t posted here in weeks but still dip in and out of following little miss mental... anyway, sometimes I’ll see something on her Instagram, pop on here to comment and it’s usually been covered by one of you lovely lot who restore my faith in humanity!

please forgive me if this has already been covered or I’ve got this wrong however, I saw her post a while back about her ‘cancer’ returning or alluding to the fact that she’ll be having thermograms over ct scans to monitor the situation going forward. I also remember her posting, probably a year ago about how an alkaline diet can assist in curing cancer? She did a q&a and explained how cutting out dairy, meat, sugar, drinking mineral water and eating organically can assist in combatting cancerous cells.

right so, this is where you’ve royally been caught out Ellsybells and if you’re reading this I want you to explain to a fellow mother why you have only just decided to ‘detox’ your body this weekend?

I am a mother too and let me tell you, if id discovered weeks/ months ago that a potentially life threatening illness might stop me from seeing my beautiful children grow up id take any treatments offered to me alongside trying to keep my body as heathy as I could. So why Ellsybells have you only just decided, months later that you’re going to detox your body because as you said in a recent story this weekend, you haven’t been looking after yourself and you were feeling the effects of the start of a detox.

In context, you’d decline NHS help but you’d also wait all this time to start detoxing your body to rid yourself of toxins?

YOU ARE A LIAR! You lie so much you can’t even keep up with your own bullshit!

Reactions: 16
Guys, I haven’t posted here in weeks but still dip in and out of following little miss mental... anyway, sometimes I’ll see something on her Instagram, pop on here to comment and it’s usually been covered by one of you lovely lot who restore my faith in humanity!

please forgive me if this has already been covered or I’ve got this wrong however, I saw her post a while back about her ‘cancer’ returning or alluding to the fact that she’ll be having thermograms over ct scans to monitor the situation going forward. I also remember her posting, probably a year ago about how an alkaline diet can assist in curing cancer? She did a q&a and explained how cutting out dairy, meat, sugar, drinking mineral water and eating organically can assist in combatting cancerous cells.

right so, this is where you’ve royally been caught out Ellsybells and if you’re reading this I want you to explain to a fellow mother why you have only just decided to ‘detox’ your body this weekend?

I am a mother too and let me tell you, if id discovered weeks/ months ago that a potentially life threatening illness might stop me from seeing my beautiful children grow up id take any treatments offered to me alongside trying to keep my body as heathy as I could. So why Ellsybells have you only just decided, months later that you’re going to detox your body because as you said in a recent story this weekend, you haven’t been looking after yourself and you were feeling the effects of the start of a detox.

In context, you’d decline NHS help but you’d also wait all this time to start detoxing your body to rid yourself of toxins?

YOU ARE A LIAR! You lie so much you can’t even keep up with your own bullshit!
I think you covered this in your first line - little Miss Mental. It begins and ends with her stability, or instability.

She’s a bleeping fruit cake, but not the M&S, really nice stuff. She will latch on to ANYTHING that will create a topic of conversation for her crazy apostles. The more shite she posts, the more traction on her account. She thinks that the following and the large numbers of comments will make her appealing to any businesses/charities that she tries to align herself with.

If she thought that shoving raw broccoli up her arse would benefit her social media ratings, she’d do it. There is always a method in her madness. It just takes a bit of time for it to play out.

There is duck all wrong with her that a bleeping good thrashing wouldn’t sort out.

I’m actually bored to death of her shite - I still think she’s very dangerous, and I’m still trying several ways of getting her binned off for good - but, Christ, those faceless fuckers at Instagram - they’re worse than her. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
I think you covered this in your first line - little Miss Mental. It begins and ends with her stability, or instability.

She’s a bleeping fruit cake, but not the M&S, really nice stuff. She will latch on to ANYTHING that will create a topic of conversation for her crazy apostles. The more shite she posts, the more traction on her account. She thinks that the following and the large numbers of comments will make her appealing to any businesses/charities that she tries to align herself with.

If she thought that shoving raw broccoli up her arse would benefit her social media ratings, she’d do it. There is always a method in her madness. It just takes a bit of time for it to play out.

There is duck all wrong with her that a bleeping good thrashing wouldn’t sort out.

I’m actually bored to death of her shite - I still think she’s very dangerous, and I’m still trying several ways of getting her binned off for good - but, Christ, those faceless fuckers at Instagram - they’re worse than her. 🤣🤣
Broccoli 🥦 in the arse costs extra but it’s on the list of extras isn’t it Elsybels25 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The shaved head reminds me of Britney Spears mental breakdown .. everything about this woman screams mentally ill and I hope someone steps in for the sake of her children as I don’t think this will end well otherwise 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I actually feel sick reading her post on meningitis vaccine and all the women saying they won’t vaccinate their children. I’m not religious but praying for those babies/children.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.