Ellie Grey #7 Daily threats will she stay or go? Still no shaved head, degree or GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well then, Jaclyn Dunne has uploaded a video to explaining that she has received lots of messages about factions within the movement and the upcoming marches in May.

Jaclyns message is simple, she supports ALL groups, she will NEVER choose sides or prioritize one march over another. And anyway, anyone who is a negative influence will be found out, because it is the TRUTH movement.

Well JD, can I draw your attention to a pretty much identical situation Sep last year. After all groups decided on a date of the 26th, Kate Sherimani/Fiona Rose Diamond split the movement by announcing a new date of the 19th. YOU were the very first ‘influencer’ to sell your soul to Kate for a speaking part, YOU were telling people that Ellie had a speaking part on the 26th while she was still telling people to go to the 19th (which she promptly abandoned for the same reason you did). You did take a side, although it wasn’t based on personalities within the movement. It was based on your shallowness and vanity, which your followers mistook for conviction, which is why they are confused.

You are a hypocrite of the highest order.
This is a great post. Not only can you remember last year when I struggle with last week, but you have the screenshots. Ths shows the cutthroat backstabbing nature of these insidious money grabbing hypocrites. Its, all about number 1. Follow the money..

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Christ almighty. I am bleeping raging. Sunbeds. I bleeping hate that little bleep with my every fibre. At the moment, one of my friends is suffering dreadfully. She is a stage 4 melanoma patient with spread to her brain, lungs, spine. She had her ear amputated in an attempt to save her a few years ago, but it came back and, well, she’s dying. There’s no easy way to say it. Did she use sunbeds? Yes. She believed they were safe. She called me the other day in tears - she said “I’ve just looked in the mirror and I didn’t recognise myself” - this is because of the treatment she’s currently on. 🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

I’d love to put Liey and her in a room together. And then I’d like to drag her out of the room by her bastard hair and give her a pasting that she’d never forget.
I know the same woman, although we’ve only met through the support group. That was how I came across Ellie and Biba and loathe them for the damage they promote

Reactions: 2
Oh well what do you know... Ellie didn’t delete her account. Shocker. She keeps harping on about leaving but let’s face it... Ellie is waaaaay too much of a narcissist to give up 84k followers...we all knew she wouldn’t give that up.

I’ve just seen that all her junk videos are back again... infuriating. With a new disclaimer of “do your own research, don’t take what I say as gospel”... the damage is done I think Ellie, your mug cult following have probably already taken what you have said as true last time you posted them and you are probably responsible for people missing smears, mammograms... starting up sun beds again all sorts! Blood on your hands witch.

If anyone dies because of anything you have “advised” I hope they a) come back and haunt you and b) you get sued to duck and/or prosecuted.
I know you think you’re a powerful goddess Liey but really you’re a messed up little twit with a serious personality disorder. Go get some help love.

Reactions: 16
Sounds about right... did you know her then?
Yes, I went to school with her unfortunately. I've even seen her in the local tescos with her kids and wearing a mask, didn't think much of it until I was shown her IG by a mutual friend. Now I wish I had taken a photo.

Her brother is in the armed forces, he's younger and fairly normal too. Her dad is an ex copper and now does private investigation, her mum was a RMN with the NHS but now does private work I believe. Her ex is lovely and a really nice guy, he got sucked in by her tit until she cheated on him of course. Oh and the other hilarious thing, I'm pretty sure her oldest child was vaccinated

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Yes, I went to school with her unfortunately. I've even seen her in the local tescos with her kids and wearing a mask, didn't think much of it until I was shown her IG by a mutual friend. Now I wish I had taken a photo.

Her brother is in the armed forces, he's younger and fairly normal too. Her dad is an ex copper and now does private investigation, her mum was a RMN with the NHS but now does private work I believe. Her ex is lovely and a really nice guy, he got sucked in by her tit until she cheated on him of course. Oh and the other hilarious thing, I'm pretty sure her oldest child was vaccinated
Well well well Eloise, how delicious

Im assuming its well know near you that she has quite a few mental health problems if the Munchausens has been going on this long...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

hahahahhahahhhahahahahahhah. I mean.... I can’t say I’m surprised but hahahahhahahah x 1000

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh well what do you know... Ellie didn’t delete her account. Shocker. She keeps harping on about leaving but let’s face it... Ellie is waaaaay too much of a narcissist to give up 84k followers...we all knew she wouldn’t give that up.

I’ve just seen that all her junk videos are back again... infuriating. With a new disclaimer of “do your own research, don’t take what I say as gospel”... the damage is done I think Ellie, your mug cult following have probably already taken what you have said as true last time you posted them and you are probably responsible for people missing smears, mammograms... starting up sun beds again all sorts! Blood on your hands witch.

If anyone dies because of anything you have “advised” I hope they a) come back and haunt you and b) you get sued to duck and/or prosecuted.
I know you think you’re a powerful goddess Liey but really you’re a messed up little twit with a serious personality disorder. Go get some help love.
My bleeping hands are hurting, I’ve pressed the report button that many times. What a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
it

Im assuming its well know near you that she has quite a few mental health problems if the Munchausens has been going on this long...
[/QUOTE
I think you’ll find it’s call

I think you’ll find it’s called “Monkhouse syndrome”
You’re welcome , Louise Hampton 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I'm here for this ☕

Careful before she puts her law degree to good use and sues you 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What happened to that awesome new social media platforms the inbreds and chico were fronting, sure that was about to launch months ago?

Reactions: 1
What happened to that awesome new social media platforms the inbreds and chico were fronting, sure that was about to launch months ago?
May , Hampton , Chico & diamond what a dream team to launch your new product , the bloke who’s behind it must be off his trolley 🤣🤣

How long do we give her before she starts making veiled ‘well it was all going to fall out anyway with the treatment’ type statements
Have I missed something, is she claiming to have cancer again?

She looks scary, even scarier than before. And if that’s what she looks like with all the artificiality of a filter, fake lashes, sun beds and teeth whitening I think it’s safe to assume she very much needs it ALL. Au naturelle is not Lieys friend.

So as per this thread title - she couldn’t provide proof of a degree, or a GLO but she could cut her hair 👏 so that’s one out of three for Liey, just a shame that the one thing she was capable of involved absolutely no intelligence, intellect or skill. I’d have preferred one of the other two tbh. Nil points. But regardless, I love to think we pressured her into it 😆

I hope that she donated her hair.
No charity would have accepted that mess. That’s why she did it in the first place, cos it was so bad, purely driven by vanity. Maybe so more imbecilic ‘fans’ can recognise her on the next protest March as let’s face it, she’s pretty nondescript and unremarkable. Hero. But as it grows she’s going to be in a dilemma as no salon will accept her without a mask. I think we can safely say she’ll wear a mask if propelled by her vanity, either that or we’ve got some seriously funny hairstyles to look forward to.

She’s running out of attention tactics - what next I wonder.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Now her archive of crack pot videos have been released she needs something else to grab the attention of her goldfish brained fans. The sentiment is just not there... it’s all smoke and mirrors. I mean if she were genuine about all that stuff she said about treating people kindly, beauty being from within, auras and tit etc.. she wouldn’t have done what she did to Dr Liz and all the other people she shat her cult onto...

She wouldn’t have exploited idiots, and she wouldn’t have aired her ridiculous and dangerous views ... just in case....JUST IN CASE there was an inkling or a hint that it was wrong. But no... arrogance and self importance won that battle. A truely kind person wouldn’t have done all that...would they Ellie? So I mean you can shave your head ... it doesn’t look too bad... you can pull it off ...well done. But it doesn’t change the fact that you are a bleep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.