Ellie Grey #7 Daily threats will she stay or go? Still no shaved head, degree or GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she deleted this not Instagram, there are 1000s of thermograms on instagram, and we all know they don't remove much, even if its dangerous and incorrect medical advice... This was her blaming them for the deletion because
A)She possibly regretted implying she had cancer and wants to act like she never wrote the above. (Tattle always has receipts Elsybels)
B) She thinks it backs her her whole "Instagram is sensoring me" bollocks.
Gutted to admit, i don't think the hair looks bad at all. Unfortunately the inside of her is just as ugly and twisted as always though, even if its wrapped up nicely.
Or she realised you can’t have a thermogram if you have a pacemaker fitted and/or panicked when ppl started asking why it couldn’t be seen.

I think she deleted it because it proved that she didn't have a pacemaker, regardless of how long ago the surgery was, major scarring would be visibly different. And a battery pack in her chest would definitely stand out like a sore thumb.

She posted it, realised it doesn't conform to her previous claims, deletes and blames Instagram.

She does it so often it should be named after her: Oh, 'so and so' has done an Elsybels again.
Sorry just noticed you said the same thing about the pacemaker! 🙈 x

Reactions: 7
Wow. She actually followed through with something. Fair play.
Still can't bear to post an unfiltered photo though.

Reactions: 3
I’m no stranger to personality disorders myself.... it can also be genetic. But I will take what you say on board, learn and grow.
Which is more than I can say for some people.
Thank you. There’s a lot of stigma attached to it, sorry if I seemed snappy

Reactions: 4
I think she deleted it because it proved that she didn't have a pacemaker, regardless of how long ago the surgery was, major scarring would be visibly different. And a battery pack in her chest would definitely stand out like a sore thumb.

She posted it, realised it doesn't conform to her previous claims, deletes and blames Instagram.

She does it so often it should be named after her: Oh, 'so and so' has done an Elsybels again.
Omg i never even thought of that 🤣 Jesus Elsybels, you need to start a log of your fibs so you stop forgetting them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let's be honest she is a disgusting person, an oxygen thief, waste of viable organs. Just an attention seeking bleep. The thing couldn't spell truth.

I used to feel sorry for her loyal fans that they are being conned and given dangerous advice but duck them, anyone with half a braincell can realise she is an idiot. If you stupid enough to take advice from her then you deserve whatever you get.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Some sort of rodent, that's what she looks like with the shaved head and teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

bleeping bingo! 😂😂

Thank you. There’s a lot of stigma attached to it, sorry if I seemed snappy
No I’m sorry... I should’ve known better! I don’t really give a tit if I offend Ellie Grey in whatever capacity but I don’t want to cause any offence to any well meaning person. And you’re right, there is a stigma attached to it and comments like mine don’t help. I should’ve thought about what I said and how it could be taken. And as someone else pointed out... Ellie doesn’t have a personality disorder she’s just a bleep. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder if her ex wanted her hair drug tested regarding the kids... so she shaved it a’la 2007 Britney 😆

This actually doesn’t happen in the U.K. I don’t think. But it wouldn’t surprise me

Reactions: 5
So has Ellie actually mentioned the fact that there’s crowds gathering legally in Liverpool as per the roadmap out of lockdown, or has she get shtumn about that?

Wonder if her ex wanted her hair drug tested regarding the kids... so she shaved it a’la 2007 Britney 😆

This actually doesn’t happen in the U.K. I don’t think. But it wouldn’t surprise me
It does happen in the UK, and if they can't get a sample from the head they go for hair anywhere else on the body. Not sure if Liey has any elsewhere wither mind

Reactions: 1
No I’m sorry... I should’ve known better! I don’t really give a tit if I offend Ellie Grey in whatever capacity but I don’t want to cause any offence to any well meaning person. And you’re right, there is a stigma attached to it and comments like mine don’t help. I should’ve thought about what I said and how it could be taken. And as someone else pointed out... Ellie doesn’t have a personality disorder she’s just a bleep. 😂
👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 I wonder if we added up how many times she’s been referred to as a bleep, we’d be into the millions.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And who is that rawling about on that trampoline with one of her sprogs? A family member or someone she’s met momentarily and now entrusts him to be in close proximity to her children? bleeping tit.

And Liey, GLO - now.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.